Respected Contributor

Re: Fashionistas ~ Check it out!

@AKgirl2 wrote:

Thank you for posting...but, not one of these items would look good on my body type, and some of the styles are cutesy/youngish for a woman in her 60's, IMO.  Even if I were thinner, I wouldn't go for the dresses for sure, other clothing's ok.

I missed seeing the last dress, white with large flower print, I do like this oneSmiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

large image view

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

large image view

large image view

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@AKgirl2 wrote:

Thank you for posting...but, not one of these items would look good on my body type, and some of the styles are cutesy/youngish for a woman in her 60's, IMO.  Even if I were thinner, I wouldn't go for the dresses for sure, other clothing's ok.

I missed seeing the last dress, white with large flower print, I do like this oneSmiley Happy

No worries, I didn't just post for you.  These are what are what is referred to as "Contemporary Clothing."  I don' believe in ageing out of styles to the extreme.  Besides, which I'm not as old as you and perhaps the forty somethings or younger may appreciate some of these things.

Woman Happy

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

large image view

large image view

*Call Tyrone*
Respected Contributor

@itiswhatitis wrote:

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@AKgirl2 wrote:

No worries, I didn't just post for you.  These are what are what is referred to as "Contemporary Clothing."  I don' believe in ageing out of styles to the extreme.  Besides, which I'm not as old as you and perhaps the forty somethings or younger may appreciate some of these things.

Woman Happy

I'm sure younger women would...just a matter of taste and I really like the classic style, pretty much ageless.

Esteemed Contributor

large image view

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@itiswhatitis wrote:

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@AKgirl2 wrote:

Woman Happy

I'm sure younger women would...just a matter of taste and I really like the classic style, pretty much ageless.

Yeah, I do too.  But not for everything.  I can go jeans to black tie to classic to a little hip to drab......I have a closet full of all kinds of clothing styles.

When I was working, I was much more skirt/pant suits and dresses for office.  I have to have style.  Not so much trendy cause there are some trends I just ain't gone ever do, LOL.  

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

large image view

black/tan available

large image view

red/black/tan available

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

@itiswhatitis wrote:

large image view

@itiswhatitis

If I were young, I'd be all over this one!!!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin