Honored Contributor

Re: Fashionably early with Pat and Jayne

I didn't see the show this morning, but any combo of hosts is better than J&P that early in the morning. We really should not feed these posts because it seems to me those two must read the forums or they are told because they seem to be worse. It's like they are saying, we know what you think and we don't care, so deal with it.

Respected Contributor

On 2/20/2015 LipstickDiva said:
On 2/20/2015 Trix said:

More than likely Shawn and Amy (the new designated QVC divas of fashion), will be doing the Red Carpet shows, with Courtney and/or Sandra in some kind of auxiliary role.

I thought Sharon and Rachel were pretty good together on Fashionably Early. I like Sharon a lot. In my opinion, she's the most under utilized host at QVC. Rachel wasn't as cackly and loud working with her as she gets when on with Jayne and Pat. I remained tuned in for the first two hours while doing a little reading in bed. At no time did I feel the need to rush to change the channel.

Jayne said yesterday that she and Pat are hosting the Red Carpet show tonight.

Oh boy. I wondered what kind of odd train wreck it would be this year. Now I know. The overwrought dresses and presentations will be replaced with a bunch of inside jokes and cackling. Thank goodness I had no intention of watching it.

Respected Contributor

On 2/20/2015 jersey girl57 said:

I am enjoying the show as well. Rachel and Sharon are great together.

I enjoyed the show also. Rachel is slightly too ""chatty"" for me at times. Sharon is good paired with almost anyone. Very pleasant to watch (imo).

Respected Contributor

I a saw a qmercial that Courtney was going to be there.
Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18