Honored Contributor

Re: Fashionably early this morning.

On 10/20/2014 lovesrecess said:

I watched Pat and Jayne for a while but it seemed they wanted to talk about everything except whatever they were presenting so I just stopped watching.

I gave it a shot this morning before heading off to work - won't be doing that again. I agree with you lovesrecess.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

On 10/20/2014 luvtoshopathome said:
On 10/20/2014 lcmel said:

The cackling was just too much this morning. Pat is a much better host when she is without Jayne. Jayne should not do the fashion shows

I agree about Pat being better without Jayne. Jayne should not do any shows IMO. We have her to thank for hosts not giving measurements any longer, it was a waste of time for her. I guess it took time away from her talking nonsense and laughing at everything that has nothing to do with fashions. Oh yes and talking about her daughters. ??

You expressed my thoughts better than I could! Obviously the PTB have no confidence that the items they sell are something people would because these two (especially JAYNE) talk about everything on earth but what they are selling. It's all about Jayne for the whole 2 hours. She thinks she is SOOOOO funny.

Trusted Contributor

On 10/20/2014 Sooner said:

The cackling was just too much this morning. Pat is a much better host when she is without Jayne. Jayne should not do the fashion shows

I agree about Pat being better without Jayne. Jayne should not do any shows IMO. We have her to thank for hosts not giving measurements any longer, it was a waste of time for her. I guess it took time away from her talking nonsense and laughing at everything that has nothing to do with fashions. Oh yes and talking about her daughters. ??

You expressed my thoughts better than I could! Obviously the PTB have no confidence that the items they sell are something people would because these two (especially JAYNE) talk about everything on earth but what they are selling. It's all about Jayne for the whole 2 hours. She thinks she is SOOOOO funny.

Oh yes so funny...NOT! She thinks she's the QVC Queen. I've seen her be nasty to vendors and models, she is very rude and unprofessional.
Honored Contributor

I had about enough of those two yesterday morning after a few minutes in and turned the channel to the news.

Valued Contributor

I watch the shows to see the products not the hosts. If I don't like the hosts I turn the tv on mute so I don't have to hear them. It's the answer for a show I want to see but the host is annoying to me. I am okay with Jayne and Pat. I enjoy their upbeat attitude. I like cheerfulness in the morning.

Respected Contributor

On 10/20/2014 lovesrecess said:

I watched Pat and Jayne for a while but it seemed they wanted to talk about everything except whatever they were presenting so I just stopped watching.

AND!!! I JUST don't get why TPTB can't see/hear all this non-sense?? It dricves me crazy, so I just have to turn them off.

Super Contributor

Honored Contributor

D&C Show today: The D&C models were wearing the new long sweater coat with Sherpa hood much too small. They probably wouldn't button, if they even tried. I'm guessing that the samples all/mostly arrive in XXS, and sometimes the sizing runs smaller. Anyway, I loved the hooded sweater. Just that it must run a size or two smaller than usual.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Super Contributor

On 10/20/2014 Sooner said:

Oh yes so funny...NOT! She thinks she's the QVC Queen. I've seen her be nasty to vendors and models, she is very rude and unprofessional.

she is definitely getting nastier she has made several rude comments to vendors she needs a long rest

Super Contributor

your'e so right she is getting so dismayed with everything and rude Im done with her and mary beth roe is making so many mistakes it's tragic do they ever hire new people