Esteemed Contributor

I've always enjoyed Pat and Jayne; however, I thought they needed way more products to show. They lasted an eternity on just a few items. Doesn't the Q want to sell anymore? It doesn't seem so. A two hour show, and they needed much more items to pick up on it. Surely, their warehouses must be packed with merchandise.

Honored Contributor
On 3/7/2015 taja123 said:

I've always enjoyed Pat and Jayne; however, I thought they needed way more products to show. They lasted an eternity on just a few items. Doesn't the Q want to sell anymore? It doesn't seem so. A two hour show, and they needed much more items to pick up on it. Surely, their warehouses must be packed with merchandise.

This!

Honored Contributor
On 3/6/2015 luvtoshopathome said: Jayne needs Pat to give the sizes of the garments. I guess she's not capable of that, is too overwhelmed with trying to learn colors or it's beyond her. Can't stand to watch her and her unpreparedness for her shows. I record the shows so I can fast forward when she presents anything and so I don't have to hear her cackling.

Yes

Frequent Contributor

They just never seem prepared to talk about the details of the products they are presenting. It's almost as if they are seeing the items for the first time and just read bits of info off the cards. Compare that to Jill, or JRT or Shawn who can really add some extra info to a presentation and they really fall short. Pat is much better alone, though she wasn't great for Dooney. She is good for jewelry. Jayne is not credible as a fashion host

Honored Contributor
On 3/6/2015 loveour4leggedfriends said:
On 3/6/2015 Gsmom said: I am watching Collen Lopez and Hal Rubenstein present his clothing line . QVC should take lessons

Gsmom: I totally agree!!!! I was also watching that show and the difference of professionalism is incredible. Coleen let Hal represent his line and did not interrupt with nonsense about her sister, her husband, her kids, her ballet lessions, etc., etc., etc. Who gives a rats --- about their families? HSN presents the products and just the products with taste and class, Collen is one of the very best hosts they have. Plus, what a change from his line and the horrid, old fashioned same old stuff I have been seeing today, i.e., Quaker, Denim & Co., OMG what a difference in their fashions. I do love my Issac though and for that I shop here, and sometimes Liz C. But is was truly a pleasure watching Coleen speak softly, elegantly, not shouting and acting like an idiotic hyped up on 20 cups of coffee, like some of the hosts do here.

Agreed! The Q does not have anyone in the same league as Colleen.
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Regular Contributor

I like Jayne and Pat together. Made me happy.

Honored Contributor

I like Pat and I can take Jayne when she's having a good day. I don't particularly like them together. I watched for a bit and then moved on to something else. There's really next to nothing on QVC these days inducing me to watch an entire show.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor
On 3/7/2015 stevieb said:

I like Pat and I can take Jayne when she's having a good day. I don't particularly like them together. I watched for a bit and then moved on to something else. There's really next to nothing on QVC these days inducing me to watch an entire show.

I agree

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Super Contributor

WOW--I think Jayne looks beautiful tonight--loved her hair that way--also her lips/lipstick--she should be a model--

Respected Contributor

They were pretty good! I still like The Lisa Robertson Show better. I understand that is over, but Jayne and Pat were okay.