Esteemed Contributor
On 3/6/2015 Crisso said:

I am really enjoying the show.

Me too. I have to stop buying though.

Esteemed Contributor

I am enjoying the show....they don't seem as silly tonight like they are in the morning...hope I didn't just jinx myself....lol....

Valued Contributor

I always love watching these two together. They seem like good friends. I bought 4 of the Susan Graver TSV tunic yesterday, and I didn't buy the orange. I have to say I really like it on Jayne tonight. It is such a nice bright color-darn!!! I bought alabaster, black, royal blue, and sea glass. I like the fit on Jayne. I'm excited to get my new tops!

Valued Contributor
On 3/6/2015 snoops said:
On 3/6/2015 Crisso said:

I am really enjoying the show.

Me too. I have to stop buying though.

Me too. As long as they keep showing $300 bags, I'm safe! lol

Super Contributor

I enjoy Pat & Jayne together. Think they make a great team; I enjoy their banter. Glad they are now on at night with this new show. Cannot tolerate Sharon or Rachel so it's a win/win in my opinion. Never can watch the early morning show so it's a nice spot for Sharon the speed talker and Rachel the close talker.

Respected Contributor

I am enjoying the show and they are doing just fine. Shop on line if they bug you so much. they are people trying to earn a pay check for the job they are doing. If they were not making the company money they would not be there. The problem with viewers they fail to realize how very close these hosts are in real life off camera. Read their blogs you will see how much they all associate with other when they are not working. They are like a family they work together, have parties,etc. Yes they laugh because they enjoy each others company. Rather see them smiling and laughing them having a attitude with each other.

Frequent Contributor
I'm enjoying the show too. They both look beautiful. And, they look like they genuinely enjoy each other's company. I love the laughter!
Respected Contributor
THIS is a PM show I can enjoy. I'm really enjoying watching Jayne and Pat. Great combo and totally outshines Shawn who always looks like a train wreck.
Super Contributor
I am watching Collen Lopez and Hal Rubenstein present his clothing line . QVC should take lessons
Contributor
I'm enjoying the show this evening. Pat and Jayne are a great match and they obviously enjoy each others company as well. No drama, no shouting - very refreshing.