Honored Contributor

You want to be entertained but Qvc "shows" aren't there for fun and giggles and let's get real here,there isn't anything "new" under the sun when it comes to fashion.  Qvc is a huge retailer and the spring/summer line is here.  They might add a new piece here and new piece there but what you see now, is what you are going to get.  Also, perhaps you aren't aware of it but the whole world is not glued to a tv set watching Qvc.  There are still channel surfers who have never seen Qvc and there are shoppers like me who are loyal Qvc shoppers but rarely or never watch a "program".  We shop Qvc.com   So, something that's a boring repeat to you, is new and fresh to other shoppers.  I think the problem with those who are bored with the "shows" is that  theywatch too much of Qvc.  You treat it like it's entertainment when it isn't.  Start watching some genuine entertainement on tv and only watch Qvc tv when you are really shopping, you know as in, spending some money.  Then you won't be so bored.

Honored Contributor

@BriggsiePeawiggle wrote:

Just what in the heck does facial creams and hair products have to do with fashion anyway? I thought that would belong on a beauty show NOT a show I expect to see clothing pieces on. It drives me INSANE when they start hauling out the hair curling devices, the facial creams, the make up, etc. when it's supposed to be show about fashion. Please......STOP!

Finally, something I agree with.  I think one of the reasons why I watch little Qvc tv is that I don't buy beauty products from Qvc and it's incredibly aggravating to sit down expecting to see clothes and accessories and halt the show is filled with cosmetics and $$$ mashines that iron the wrinkles out of your face or magically make your hair grow or over priced curling irons or gadgets that shave calluses off your feet.  I mean really!!!  They have beauty and skincare shows, that's where all that stuff should be sold.  So, knowing that PMS or AMS is going to full of that stuff, I either don't watch or I watch 15 or 20 minutes and change the channel.  Lately, I've been watch Evine fashion quite a bit and buying.  If you can get past that gawd awful bright white set and the hosts who don't know a thing about fashion or style and the the lack of professional stylists....if you look past all that and concentrate on the clothes, you can find some very nice things.  And you don't have to sit through hair dryers and eyeliner and face creams.