Occasional Contributor

Fashionably Early with Jane and Pat

[ Edited ]

I miss Jan and Pat on Fashionably Early.  Maybe each of them has had vacation time they wanted to get in before the busy Christmas season starts, but I hope they will be back for the next show.  I try to catch FE on Mondays and Fridays before I have to leave for work because I'm not at home for many of the fashion presentations that are done during the day;  but I do get home in time to watch the Monday evening schedule of shows and I really like this new lineup for those of us who love fashion.

I thought Sharon and Gabrielle were great when they filled in last week (Friday) for Jane and Pat.  I think they would be a great team to be the "regular fill-in" hosts when Jane and Pat can't be there for their shows.  Sharon and Gabrielle had a really good rapport back and forth with each other and both of them have a great sense of style - the other fill in hosts, not so much.

Respected Contributor

Re: Fashionably Early with Jane and Pat

Sharon Faetsch is always a great host!

Esteemed Contributor

I think it's funny that the show is called ".... with Jayne and Pat" but Jayne and Pat are never on it.  Maybe QVC should change the name?

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Contributor

Who hosted this morning?
Honored Contributor

Nancy Hornback and Kerstin hosted this morning.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Nancy Hornback and Kerstin hosted this morning.

I saw the end of the show and I was surprised that NH was doing the hard sell, she was not believable.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva  An odd duo I thought, did not see much of it at all today, not because of them.

I really enjoyed Gabrielle and Amy a week ago actuall.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I only saw enough to see it was Nancy and Kerstin and then I changed the channel.  Not because of them but I wanted to watch something else as I got ready for work.

I didn't see enough of Gabrielle and Amy last week to know how they did together. 

I personally did not care for Rachel and Sharon paired together.