Esteemed Contributor

Re: Fashionable Early Monday morning show with Sharon and Rachelle

@june22 wrote:

Horrible combination for Hosts.... They talk too much off subject... Sharon has had too much coffee and tries too hard to be likeable... Rachelle is the same way. Over bearing and hard to listen to. QVC needs to stop with the pairing up of the hosts. No need to do this.

ITA.  This is the worst pairing I have ever seen.  Usually, I am not bothered by hosts but one day, they were actually screaming over each other and then, SG was added to the mix.  I was cleaning and could hear them over my vacuum cleaner!  I put the news station on...terrible combo...with other hosts they are tolerable or alone ok 

Trusted Contributor

@Greenhouse wrote:

@june22 wrote:

Horrible combination for Hosts.... They talk too much off subject... Sharon has had too much coffee and tries too hard to be likeable... Rachelle is the same way. Over bearing and hard to listen to. QVC needs to stop with the pairing up of the hosts. No need to do this.

ITA.  This is the worst pairing I have ever seen.  Usually, I am not bothered by hosts but one day, they were actually screaming over each other and then, SG was added to the mix.  I was cleaning and could hear them over my vacuum cleaner!  I put the news station on...terrible combo...with other hosts they are tolerable or alone ok

So true. Sometimes even BAD news is better than QVC programing.

Respected Contributor

I agree with OP.  I don't care for Sharon at all as a host.  I wish they would do away with having more than one host per show.  Either you get people trying to talk over each other, or silly school girl antics with giggling and asking ridiculous questions on Facebook that have nothing to do with the products being sold.  Here's a novel idea, QVC, give us product info instead.

Honored Contributor

@MarthaStewardess wrote:

I agree with OP.  I don't care for Sharon at all as a host.  I wish they would do away with having more than one host per show.  Either you get people trying to talk over each other, or silly school girl antics with giggling and asking ridiculous questions on Facebook that have nothing to do with the products being sold.  Here's a novel idea, QVC, give us product info instead.

Sharon needs to dial back on the " I know everything attitude" she has been giving lately, not cool at all.  Very off-putting, she has the job and does not need to try any harder

Honored Contributor

Too loud and too much chatter I turn it on and walked in to the kitchen and could not imagine what was going on, between, Sharon,Rachelle and Jacqui Stafford, the noise was unbearable.

@bootis wrote:

I agree

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

The Morning Fashion show would be much better with just one host, they could rotate the hosts during the week.

It becomes a contest ...who can overtalk the other. 

Some are not prepared and the silly questions are juvenlile.  A bit of off topic conversation is fine.

Most items are presented by a Product Rep so that is 2 people on screen which is sufficient

Doesn't Q want to sell more items per hour

Honored Contributor

I think some hosts are better when they are by themselves.  IMO Rachel is one of those hosts.  She is very dominant and is even that way with Jayne Brown, who is also dominant so it comes across as a power struggle.  I think Rachel needs to host alone. She just doesn't play well with others.  LOL  Maybe she would be okay paired with Kerstin because I think they are very good friends off the air.  That's why I think Jayne and Pat work.  They are good friends and you can tell.

Sharon is a host I just cannot warm up to.  She may be a very competent host but I just cannot watch her no matter how interested I am in what she's presenting.  Sandra is another host I cannot watch.   

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva  I agree - one is more than enough with this Mondaymorning show.  So many of the combos I do not like.  Too loud, too much cackling, too much socializing on our time.  These ladies need to catch up on their private lives and weekends on their own time not our's.  We watch to potentially shop and want to hear about the items not their lives.

Honored Contributor

Well, just give them  a quart of wine and they could be Coda and Cathy Lee.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

At times the talking is so loud everyone talking over each other. Sounds like a bunch of cackling chickens in a hen house.