Honored Contributor

If they aren't trashing and bashing LOGO, they are trashing and bashing SG.  I think some women really don't like wealthy, accomplished, self confident women.  Have you noticed that we rarely if ever see any Isaac or Halston bashing???  You can't tell me that everyone on the board LOVES everything they sell....lol  Fashion is personal, there are plenty of things that I don't care for or that don't work for me but it would never occur to me to start a "Bermuda shorts are hideous and I don't know why anyone wears them" type of thread.   That's just an example....lol   

Respected Contributor

I own several LOGO pieces that I purchased in the early days. I was already dressing in layers, so this was perfect for me. I love what I purchased in the past, even tho some of the fabric content has always been so thin to where you have to layer! I don't like every lump and bump showing thru my tops. When this line decided to go to what some of you are calling "bag lady" mode, I was done. I still dress in layers, but I went back to creating my own style. If some like the direction this line went, good for you. Personally, I am not wearing uneven hemlines, and tons of flowing drapery fabric on my body. I totally understand the negative references, because I have the same thoughts when I tune into these presentations. That's ok. Just laugh it off and move on. I do that when I see negatives on leggings. I'm not giving those up for sure. I get way too many compliments to have any doubt.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with the OP ...... “clown clothes” 🤮

Honored Contributor

@Skididdy wrote:

@Lipstickdiva...THANK YOU...LMAO !!!! PERFECT !!!

I love my logo.  Everyone has different opinions and that is OK.

Thats what makes life interesting.

BUT, Can I just say, the peasant blouse Lori was wearing...OMG I really hated it,,,then again SOME will love it.  And thats ok as well.

@Skididdy

I sincerely thought she was punking us! And right on the heels of that beautiful Henley?! I waited for 'Just kidding!!"

But, if you saw the Oscar De La Renta Meghan Markle was wearing, oversized is coming off the runways and I think we'll be seeing a lot more of it