Honored Contributor

Must be Monday.

Respected Contributor
I like it. I don’t care what you think.
Honored Contributor

Image result for deer chewing popcorn gif

Contributor

Agree when opinions are posted opinions are posted in return. 

Honored Contributor

See the source image

Honored Contributor

@conmarie wrote:

Logo clothing looks like remnants of all kinds of fabric, which weren't being used elsewhere, were sewed together & made into an alleged fashion statement.  Can't understand why anyone wears them....just me!

@conmarie

I can relate to your lack of understanding.  I feel the same way about jeans and leggings.  Can't understand why anyone would wear them.  Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

@Lipstickdiva...THANK YOU...LMAO !!!! PERFECT !!!

I love my logo.  Everyone has different opinions and that is OK.

Thats what makes life interesting.

BUT, Can I just say, the peasant blouse Lori was wearing...OMG I really hated it,,,then again SOME will love it.  And thats ok as well.

Respected Contributor

I like LOGO. To each his own. But there's no need to make fun of those who wear it by calling them bag ladies or clowns. Stop with the insults.

Honored Contributor

@conmarie wrote:

Logo clothing looks like remnants of all kinds of fabric, which weren't being used elsewhere, were sewed together & made into an alleged fashion statement.  Can't understand why anyone wears them....just me!

@conmarie  I agree, but if you haven’t read threads like this before....you can be opening a can of worms....snarky worms!!!

Contributor

To each their own; fashion is a matter of individual expression. For me, when Logo items are presented I am immediately reminded of the "Derelicte" fashion line from the movie Zoolander.