Occasional Contributor

Logo clothing looks like remnants of all kinds of fabric, which weren't being used elsewhere, were sewed together & made into an alleged fashion statement.  Can't understand why anyone wears them....just me!

Respected Contributor

Conmarie, It's not just you.  The line is simply a "bag lady" statement.  I don't get it either.  I always cringe at how QVC's beautiful, classy models look in those awful clothing items by that so-called designer.  It has always reminded me ofthe fable of the "Emperor's Clothes."

Honored Contributor

@conmarie wrote:

Logo clothing looks like remnants of all kinds of fabric, which weren't being used elsewhere, were sewed together & made into an alleged fashion statement.  Can't understand why anyone wears them....just me!

@conmarie, I see that you are new here. May I suggest that in the future you make your subject line more specific so that we have a clue as to what it's about and can then decide whether we want to open it.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

Many, many people love this line. (Including me)

Honored Contributor

It is not important but I get consistent compliments on my LOGO clothing.  No need to be derogatory towards a designer.  There are always others with a different opinion.

Honored Contributor

I accept LOGO as a lifestyle brand, women want to be comfortable, I get that, but IMO very little of what she designs is flattering. To me the designs are costume like, that being said, I do own a few pieces,mostly jackets. I got a jacket on clearance that I love and wear to Yoga. Women who love the line should not feel like they need to defend the brand or feel insulted when someone does not like the clothes. I have never been complimented on any LOGO item I have worn and I don't care. My husband even said he thought the models looked like scarecrows in the clothes, who cares.

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@conmarie wrote:

@conmarie, I see that you are new here. May I suggest that in the future you make your subject line more specific so that we have a clue as to what it's about and can then decide whether we want to open it.

Maybe that was intentional @suzyQ3

Honored Contributor

I watched a Iittle of the LOGO show and I have to say that peasant top was one of the most unflattering garments .I've ever seen.  I usually avoid these posts , but honestly no one looked good in it. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Here we go again....   I don't know why some women are so negative about what other women choose to wear.  I just don't understand that.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Here we go again....   I don't know why some women are so negative about what other women choose to wear.  I just don't understand that.

Honestly , it's just an opinion. Wear what you love, I do. But if something looks weird to me, it's ok to express that opinion. I'm sure that no one is so sensitive that they think, " oh no Indoor Kitty doesn't like my top, whatever will I do ".  

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan