Frequent Contributor

What happened to C Wonder?  Yesterday there was a 1 hr show without the designer. All the clothes were on clearance, even though most were new.  Who else is being dropped?

Honored Contributor

Well, that's interesting. I haven't watched much Q for some time now, so wasn't aware of this. I just looked at about 96 items, all on pretty good markdowns, so, if anyone is interested in this line, it might be a good idea to shop now. It "may" be headed out the door. But I am just guessing as of course, without watching, I haven't heard anything about it.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

I wondered about wonder. LOL.  The brand seems to have a lot of clearance being relatively new.  I purchased one top from the brand as a LTS.  The neckline was too wide and showed my bra strap, so I returned it.

Honored Contributor

Seems like C. Wonder  was a 180 day wonder. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Seems like C. Wonder  was a 180 day wonder. 

@Kachina624,Good One!!!

Image result for cartoon animal with thumbs up

Trusted Contributor

I noticed that they were pushing their card and lower prices all day yesterday.  Numerous times the host mentioned that it was Friday the 13th, our lucky day.  They said everything was a special deal and to watch very close because many were brand new items.  Friday the 13th was just an excuse to push sales up and deplete inventory.  

Probably trying to boost the quarters income, especially if the holiday sales were lower than expected.   No business makes prices down or gives "great deals" unless they have set expectations.  They are there to make money.  

I did get reduced pricing on a couple of items on my wish list.  I am done until I finish sorting the spring/summer clothes I have.  

Honored Contributor
Looks as though Halston has the TSV on Jan. 30, don't know what it is, but they have shows all throughout the day, starting at midnight.
"To each their own, in all things".
Trusted Contributor

It's one of the few lines on qvc I really like. I wish I could do for it what others did for Linea. 

Valued Contributor
I hope not! The clothing from C Wonder fit me very well. Not that every style is for me. But what I have purchased is mostly just right. I saw that show. I wanted the cream pants & the denim jacket in the worst way. But, I persevered and didn’t. Brad was on yesterday or Friday. Maybe he just couldn’t be away from his office in that first show?
Quality & not completely overpriced!