Re: Fashion week went easy on my purchases

UNFASHIONABLE week.

Honored Contributor

They're calling this a style week and they're still going through it I believe

Esteemed Contributor

Smiley Happy

I thought same ... there was a fashion week? I was actually in the market for a few things, didn't see anything I wanted here or even on line from other sites. 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@Islandqueen1 

It is your choice if you do not like what they are sellingelsewhere, it is as easy as that

@Islandqueen1 wrote:

I didn't spend much during Fashion week.  More today on In the Kitchen with David.   I just did a review of the new clothing and I think that the clothes are so ugly, even from the designers.  They too have the same type clothing as Logo, Denim  & co, etc.  I was really disappointed.  The sloppy oversized tops, tunics that are  too long, sleeves that hand to my fingertips.  Can't believe it!

An unecessary comment........these forums are for opinions and no one should be criticized for expressing them............all you have to say is you LIKE the clothing....a different opinion expressed.....QVC claims they like to have feedback on products.....so let people feedback ...............................

Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I didn't know there was a Fashion Week but it's the middle of winter and Spring is 2 months away.  QVC seems to be in Spring/Summer mode already.  I do intend to to buy a pair of the WWC pants in navy today.  Honestly, I don't understand the constant knocking, trashing, bashing of clothes that other women choose to wear.  What do women get out of that?  I always wonder what  the real motivation behind it is. 

QVC claims to appreciate feedback on items.....so lets let everyone express their feelings without repercussions....