Valued Contributor

FNI is a fashion night tune out for me.  I love clothes and to see different ways to style them but what is fashion about cosmetics?  Between the hosts, prices and the poor models dressed in sizes too small, I give up.  Don't bother to tell me to turn the chanel, I already took your advice.

Honored Contributor

Yet another important announcement.

Valued Contributor

Sorry I should have included that, next time.

Honored Contributor

Re: Fashion night In

[ Edited ]

@matty liz wrote:

FNI is a fashion night tune out for me.  I love clothes and to see different ways to style them but what is fashion about cosmetics?  Between the hosts, prices and the poor models dressed in sizes too small, I give up.  Don't bother to tell me to turn the chanel, I already took your advice.

@matty liz , Although some use any criticism of Q programming as an excuse to mak a snarky remark, you make valid points.  I watch Amy when she's on , then I'm out.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Contributor

@matty liz wrote:

@matty liz   completely agree.  Those Susan Graver joggers are horrible...yuk.   Pretty much the whole day was a bunch of yuk.
Contributor

I don't watch either...just check stuff out online.   Horrible styles, including shoes.  They need to style stuff much better.

Valued Contributor

Thank In door Kitty and 0725.  I'm sorry if I came off "snarky" that wasn't my intent.

Esteemed Contributor

@matty liz wrote:

Thank In door Kitty and 0725.  I'm sorry if I came off "snarky" that wasn't my intent.

@matty liz  It wasn't snarky to me; there are some posters here that seem to take pleasure in trying to put other posters down.  SS/DD.

Honored Contributor

@matty liz 

I find the runway shows on you tube very enjoyable. 😄

Trusted Contributor

@matty liz wrote:

I for one @matty liz saw nothing at all "snarky" about your comment !