Honored Contributor

Re: Fashion language; Colorways and Color

@GingerPeach wrote:

So sorry to hear about the tragedy, @ECBG.  I can't even imagine what that did to you and your family.

I'm sending you all my best wishes, thoughts, and anything else that can travel electronically and/or spiritually for a great new job.  I can always tell you have a lot to offer!  Have a great evening.

@GingerPeach****Thank you so very much.  So many of my juniors and seniors held on to me at church as did as many of the staff of 100 we had at the high school. It was especially hard on the kids because he had been a student there and many of them knew him.

I also had a wonderful, wonderful counselor whom I was already working with to deal with my more than toxic step mother.

When I went back to school after a month, everyone was amazing.

As all of us who have had a loss know, it's one breath at a time, then a second, then an hour, and so on until you can stand.

Thank you so very much.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Fashion language; Colorways and Color

Wouldn't it be funny if QVC gave their colors names like some of the cosmetics companies do?

Host:  Here, we have your bruised banana, your 30 year old garage floor, and, the color of the season, throat culture.  These are all great neutrals!

Paws and enjoy life.