Honored Contributor

Re: Fashion items you bought that you love based on board recommendations (not limited to QVC)

@gellen--so funny---I bought the olive plaid Comfortiva shoes from Nordies too---I ordered both colors but kept the green. Love them and so cute!!!! and got the info from the boards too. Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

Re: Fashion items you bought that you love based on board recommendations (not limited to QVC)

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

I can think of two from @lolakimono. A popcorn sweater from Loft that I bought last winter in the prettiest shade of blue. And a short sleeve mockneck in navy from Gap.

Also this year I treated myself to my first cashmere sweater, a grey ribbed turtleneck Isaac sweater that @SoX posted about. I think it was a primetime special.

@Greeneyedlady21 oh yeah, that elbow-sleeve mockneck sweater from Gap that you recommended... I forgot about that one! It fits well and looks classy, worn to work with dress pants. Thanks again for that recommendation! 😊

Honored Contributor

One of my favorite things that I didn't know existed until someone here mentioned it...the invisible belt (Amazon) to keep my jeans where they're supposed to be instead of sliding down my backside.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I can't think of anything specific but I do know that I have been directed to products that I ended up buying.  Some I liked, some I didn't.  That last one was a quick drying top coat for my nails.  I went right to Amazon and purchased it.   That was a winner!

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

One of my favorite things that I didn't know existed until someone here mentioned it...the invisible belt (Amazon) to keep my jeans where they're supposed to be instead of sliding down my backside.

i have one of those