Honored Contributor

Re: Fashion host today 5pm to midnight?

I would venture to say that I've seen just about every one of you complain about one host or another; Kerstin and Shawn seem to get more than their share....

Now imagine that some of us feel just as strongly about Alberti.....

I've never liked him and find him difficult to watch

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

I thought Alberti did a fantastic job, as he always does [especially when hosting alone].

@Caaareful Shopper What did you find fantastic about it?

@NYCLatinaMe  Alberti has a natural charm about him that makes his presence welcoming when selling.  He does his homework, very important to me.  In addition, he has a wonderful respect and chemistry with the vendors, especially Lori.  By the way, I shop -- I bought the Skechers espadrilles with the help of Albert's presentation.  

I am glad you like his charm and chemistry, and that this works for you.  We look for different things when we shop.

@NYCLatinaMe   Yes, apparently we do; and of course his detail in doing his homework, as I mentioned.  

@Caaareful Shopper I don't know anything about details or homework.  You think he practices holding the hangers?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

I thought Alberti did a fantastic job, as he always does [especially when hosting alone].

@Caaareful Shopper What did you find fantastic about it?

@NYCLatinaMe  Alberti has a natural charm about him that makes his presence welcoming when selling.  He does his homework, very important to me.  In addition, he has a wonderful respect and chemistry with the vendors, especially Lori.  By the way, I shop -- I bought the Skechers espadrilles with the help of Albert's presentation.  

I am glad you like his charm and chemistry, and that this works for you.  We look for different things when we shop.

@NYCLatinaMe   Yes, apparently we do; and of course his detail in doing his homework, as I mentioned.  

@Caaareful Shopper I don't know anything about details or homework.  You think he practices holding the hangers?

@NYCLatinaMe Really?  Are you serious?  Nothing else to do today?

Perhaps I listen better, after all I'm shopping, not just watching to critique someone.  Some hosts just give the sales pitch and rely on the vendor to tell all of the important information about the item.  There are hosts that don't seem to bother with specific details of what they are selling -- material, sizing, fit, etc.  

However, Alberti comes prepared and knows details and how to get the vendor to bring up more important points.  

I'm not asking you to agree, why are you belaboring over Alberti?  That's the real question.

On second thought -- I'm done with this deposition.  Not responding to you again.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper  Best to just drop it or it will never end. 

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ   you read my mind.  I was editing my previous response just as you posted.