Respected Contributor

Re: Fashion for the Short and Heavy Gal

I am tall and carry weight in my waist and midriff.  I wear a size large or extra-large, size 14 or 16.   I ordered quite a few fashion items from QVC in the past two weeks.  So far, they have all been returned for a variety of reasons. (I'll never learn.)   If you carry weight in your mid section, I advise staying away from Logo and SG liquid knit.  Thin, slinky, flimsy fabrics are not flattering on apple shapes per my  personal experience.  Too clingy.  I do love Isaac Mizrahi supima cotton tops with the curved hem.  I thought they were nice quality, flattering and comfortable.  I am not much help.  I actually have better luck if I just get in the car and shop locally.  It is cheaper to try it on before I buy it.  Sorry, I'm not much help.  I don't have a lot of success with QVC clothing. 

Occasional Contributor

Re: Fashion for the Short and Heavy Gal

WOW.....you all have been a wealth of fantastic information and suggestions!  I really appreciate your kind words and positivity......makes this girls heart happy!  I will definitely be trying and using everyones advice to see what works best for me.