Honored Contributor

Re: Fashion for Disney World

Thanks for your advice everyone! And thanks for the good wishes too!

This happened suddenly for me and I'm blessed I can take advantage of it. I've never been without my whole family before. That will be strange! 

I plan to pack light, but will bring something warm for evenings. I'll bring my swimsuit too - just in case! Smiley Wink But I wouldn't have thought about the body sunscreen!

@Nataliesgramma - You have a great time too! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

JUst returned last Saturday after a week.  I wore shorts and SS tees.  It was pretty warm a couple of days.  We did go to TYphoon Lagoon one day and my 3 year old grandson loved it.  

Honored Contributor

@KathyPet wrote:

JUst returned last Saturday after a week.  I wore shorts and SS tees.  It was pretty warm a couple of days.  We did go to TYphoon Lagoon one day and my 3 year old grandson loved it.  

@KathyPet

I hope your family enjoyed your trip to Disney.  I remember when you were planning it.

I know you are coming up on such a tough time of the year.  You continue to be in my thoughts.

Esteemed Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

Thanks for your advice everyone! And thanks for the good wishes too!

This happened suddenly for me and I'm blessed I can take advantage of it. I've never been without my whole family before. That will be strange! 

I plan to pack light, but will bring something warm for evenings. I'll bring my swimsuit too - just in case! Smiley Wink But I wouldn't have thought about the body sunscreen!

@Nataliesgramma - You have a great time too! Smiley HappyHope you have a wonderful time too!! We are taking the 4 yr old granddaughter and family....

Respected Contributor

@beach-mom - Hope you have your FastPasses booked, stand by wait times were very long on a lot of the rides, although it could be different they week you're there.  Also, if you have a chance to do table service dining, get reservations.  Make sure to load My Disney Experience app on your phone to search for FastPasses, dining, and wait times.  It's very helpful.  Hope you have a wonderful time, we're Disney junkies!