Honored Contributor

Re: Fashion delivery cycles; Fall is coming in with winter close behind! What will you need?

@StylishLady wrote:

The more I think about it I want those boots now. Having a feeling that if I wait till fall, my size will be sold out. 

@StylishLady

But of course you should!

Honored Contributor

Re: Fashion delivery cycles; Fall is coming in with winter close behind! What will you need?

I needed everything last winter! Well, everything one might need in the winter in Florida. I lost weight. And I am losing now so I will be doing a repeat of last winter. 

I think I am running out of weight to lose so I might pick up a lightweight suede or leather jacket. But, other than that, just anything basic; jeans, slacks, tops, cardigans, sweaters, tank tops, long sleeved t-shirts...a vest or three.  

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Honestly, I never have liked purchasing fall/winter clothes in July.  If it's 90 degrees out and humid the last thing on my mind is fall clothes.  I always felt introducing the fall clothes in September would be more appropriate.  Just like spring/summer clothes.  End of March or beginning of april.  I remember when I was in Canada one year and they did not introduce the fall clothes until Sept. and had sales on summer clothes in august. 

It is way too hot to think about winter clothes shopping here. Plus, I will be a different size by the time it starts to cool. I will probably start shopping for fall/winter clothes in October.