Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@De Anna  I think there has been a surge in the number of fashion shows since the first of the year.  Fashion was one of the few areas where there were increased sales when they released the 4qtr financial report, so that's where they put the emphasis.   Notice that we don't have nearly as many electronic shows as we used to have. 

I hope that doesn't mean they've given up finding new beauty and jewelry vendors. 😏

Honored Contributor

I would rather watch fashion than anything else. I usually watch parts of AM Style, Denim & Co., Linea, SG, & some Fashion Day programming. I just like looking at clothes even if I don't buy. 

Honored Contributor

With the new Free Exchange policy, I may be tempted to buy.    I live in a large metro area, more choices at retail than I would ever need so I rarely pick up anything online.  That may change.    Too busy on the weekend to watch much this go-round.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@De Anna  I think there has been a surge in the number of fashion shows since the first of the year.  Fashion was one of the few areas where there were increased sales when they released the 4qtr financial report, so that's where they put the emphasis.   Notice that we don't have nearly as many electronic shows as we used to have. 

@Kachina624,I could stand more of a surge in fashion any day now, girlfriend!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

It's Fall Fashion Days.  So, they are selling fashions.  Makes sense to me.  They are going to be selling a lot of clothes, shoes, boots etc in the coming months because most of this country wears fall/winter clothes for 8 or 9 months out of the year.  Most of our fashion budget is spent on fall/winter clothing.  That's where the money is so that is What Qvc will sell.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

I hope that doesn't mean they've given up finding new beauty and jewelry vendors. 😏

I think there are fewer beauty shows but Qvc has an entire channel devoted to beauty.  Beauty lovers can get their fix 24/7.  And there's always Qvc.com.  I never bought much jewelry from Qvc and I rarely purchase jewelry now.  Evine does better with jewelry and JTV and ShopLC only sell jewerly.  I do well with all of them, I don't need Qvc for jewelry.  I do buy everything else from Qvc, except food.  Maybe some candy or cookies for the holidays but that's it.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Even with the Beauty channel i feel there hasn't been a decrease in beautyshow/products being presented on QVC live......i know usually these days Mondays TSV's are often beauty related...and they advertised towards the end of this coming week a whole bunch of beauty days with  shows/hours.....and besides all the beauty hours....they interject beauty products ALL THE TIME in the "Style" shows (AM, PM, etc)...def no lack of beauty hours/products.   And jewelry vendors could be increased but alot of the "designer" lines are so overpriced....it would be nice to present items w/o deisgner representations....