Valued Contributor

Is it just me, or has there been a big push on fashion? Same thing, just different designers. JMO

Honored Contributor

Friday and Saturday is fall fashion days, so those two days there will be more fashion on.  Other than that, I haven't noticed more fashion than usual.

Honored Contributor

@De Anna  I think there has been a surge in the number of fashion shows since the first of the year.  Fashion was one of the few areas where there were increased sales when they released the 4qtr financial report, so that's where they put the emphasis.   Notice that we don't have nearly as many electronic shows as we used to have. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Look at the positive. At least they aren't hawking a certain brand of pillow all day.

Honored Contributor

Maybe with the approaching change of seasons, they think everyone is chomping at the bit to buy new fashions for the new season!  As for me --- I hate the thought of anything to do with "winter" and so, new fall and winter fashions do NOT interest me ---- at all.!!!!!

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

I check the QVC website but rarely watch it anymore. When I read posts, I realize I don't know who any of the new hosts are. One reason for this is that QVC's so-called fashions have a sameness that has become boring. Despite the different brand names and vendors, almost everything is stretchy synthetic knit. They can call it different names, depending upon the vendor, but it all looks the same to me. Even Louis dell Olio, who originally brought QVC some magnificent clothes, has been relegated to creating the QVC uniform.

Esteemed Contributor

Agree re:  Louis - front zip sweater - loved it but not the hemline side pointed hip enhancer sides and then he said it was very light weight - and I watched closer......it was very thin.  Fabrics just don't appear to be substantial nor worth the money.

Honored Contributor

@De Anna@fthunt@Vivian@AngelPuppy1@StylishLady

Has anyone found a fabric that doesn't pill?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

Leather? I guess it's not a fabric, but it sure doesn't pill or attract lint/pet hair,etc.

Honored Contributor

@Vivian Florimond wrote:

I check the QVC website but rarely watch it anymore. When I read posts, I realize I don't know who any of the new hosts are. One reason for this is that QVC's so-called fashions have a sameness that has become boring. Despite the different brand names and vendors, almost everything is stretchy synthetic knit. They can call it different names, depending upon the vendor, but it all looks the same to me. Even Louis dell Olio, who originally brought QVC some magnificent clothes, has been relegated to creating the QVC uniform.

@Vivian

I do the same, check the site for things I am interested in. There is no reason for me to sit and watch all sorts of things when there might be 1-2 I actually like. And I won't pay full price so why waste my time? I get some good deals when things get reduced in price.