Honored Contributor
@wilma, it's why I seldom start or even participate in threads here anymore. I sometimes go days or even weeks without logging on. EVERYONE considers themselves to be the ultimate fashionista/most stylish.
Please don't let it bother you.
I have noticed, though, that there seem to be fewer posters here and I do think that may be one of the reasons for that. It's just not a fun place like it used to be, IMO.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:
@wilma, it's why I seldom start or even participate in threads here anymore. I sometimes go days or even weeks without logging on. EVERYONE considers themselves to be the ultimate fashionista/most stylish.
Please don't let it bother you.
I have noticed, though, that there seem to be fewer posters here and I do think that may be one of the reasons for that. It's just not a fun place like it used to be, IMO.

Also a lot of forum police and moderators shutting down threads make it less fun @Snicks1 .

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

I don't watch any fashion YouTubers. I knew you were just posting it for discussion @wilma. Hope my post there didn't upset you, I wouldn't want to be rude in that way.

@Greeneyedlady21 

Your sock post was fine. 👍

It was not one of the posts that I thought was a bit "extreme".