Valued Contributor

Shoesnbags, No, I don't think Lisa chose all the QVC fashions to sell.  I'm not stupid!!!!

I think she was a good host and could sell and get the merchandise out the warehouse door. 

I think Lisa worked hard and made suggestions.  Lisa knew and did her fashion homework.

I "DO" understnd the chain of departments and how the products are chosen.

Honored Contributor

Re: Fashion Venting!

[ Edited ]

I don't mind casual clothing but the man romper trend must be stopped.  The struggle is real......

Romper.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Fashion Venting!

[ Edited ]

@RoseT wrote:

I Agree concerning the ... er ... 'Fashions'. Well, I didn't care for LR, but I must admit that she dressed beautifully.

The Fashions nowadays are much too trendy and trashy. I am so tired of Cold Shoulders, Sharkbites, Sharktooth and outrageous Hi-Lows. A Hi- Lo with the back being four or five inches difference is likable, but having the front stop just below the private area and the back flowing around the ankles is nauseating.

-And then there are the  LEGGINGs.  Leggings are basically unitards pantyhose, tights ... that should be worn Under the clothing, not Instead of the clothing. It is pathetic that women have been brainwashed to parade around in 'Leggings' exposing themselves. Legging show  every part of the body, it is just colored with whatever color of the leggings. 40 and 50 year old women in leggings look insane. Even 20 and 30 year olds look indecent.

The very thin material adds to the terrible modern looks.  The L Brands with the flimsy sharktails look like Rags.

Leggings, pantyhose, and tights are all different things - not the same.  

And anything that is too tight or worn in an unflattering way can be unattractive.  But that goes for all clothing.  I see women in leggings all the time that look perfectly fine and certainly don't "show every part of the body".  Or even any part of the body.

Esteemed Contributor

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

The sales lies that the hosts have to push to sell the products and items on the Q wears one down. 

Don't think Miss Robertson has or had anything to do with the drop in sales - or maybe she saw the sales dropping after knowing what the Q had upcoming to sell in the future. 

Guess because I'm from the L.A. area that I don't find Miss Robertson a beauty because there's so many here beyond her looks or figure due to the movie industry and all. 

Fashion is the runway designers and models.  The Q is ready to wear - period. 

I feel the same here in NYC.  I see many women far more attractive on a daily basis.

But honestly, I'm sure that others feel the same way no matter where they live.  Some see her as beautiful, others as nothing special.

Honored Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:

I don't mind casual clothing but the man romper trend must be stopped.  The struggle is real......

Romper.jpg

Poor little leggies- if I'd known him as a baby I would have been happy to contribute to a fund that would have helped his mama provide him with a more calcium and magnesium enriched diet, but Alas, it was not to be..........

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC inappropriate

Honored Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:

Romper.jpg

@SydneyH

Agree!

Image result for Andy Cohen in short jumpsuit

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

IMO some people use the casual trend as an excuse to look sloppy. You can be casual without looking like a mess. I tend to dress up more than most people. I like nicely tailored clothes for work and church. I don't own stretch pants or leggings. That is my personal style and preference. At no time do I feel overdressed or uncomfortable in my choices. I do not always like what other people wear, and I am sure others would never wear what I do. Thank goodness we all have choices and don't have to wear the same things.

Contributor

In your opinion you dress a notch or 2 above others. 

In a world where there is so much turmoil, why do people have to concern themselves with anyone else's wardrobe choices, much less critique them.  I hope nobody is looking at you and judging your fashion choices.

Energy better spent on more positive thoughts. 

Spoiler

Contributor

In your opinion you dress a notch or 2 above others.

Why judge others?  What is the point?

I hope nobody is judging you on your fashion choices.

Energy better spent on positive thoughts.