Trusted Contributor

I usually scroll through the New Arrivals in the Fashion Dept here and it's just my opinion but it seems most tops are all tunic length and so many pant styles are basically leggings. I like both but there should be a little more variety offered by the Q designers.  It seems like different versions of tunics & leggings are becoming the predominant fashions offered.  I for one would like to see more variety in style.

Honored Contributor

Leggings and jeggings have been in a long time and don't look good on some people.  Modified boot cut, which is just a straight leg may be what you want and is around.  Just look for more traditional brands and stores like Talbots, J Jill, and Dillards that don't do the more extreme styles.

If the more traditional DO show up on Q, they sell out immediately.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree....i don't remember the leggings style being so dominant years back.........but i also think QVC is the main vendor i check who is showing leggings style from every vendor and jeggings which are tight and fitted mainly.....

you have to go to other websides, LL Bean, Macys, etc.

to find more classic styles............i am not a fan of boot cut  pants or wide leg pants either so i am buying very little fashion wise from QVC these days...........and the majority of any new style of tops are either tunic or long length sweaters, etc..........and at 5'2".......are way to long on me and ...sorry no matter what the host and vendor say...................most of the tops and long length items do NOT look good on petites...............

Respected Contributor

I noticed that most of the vendors have added an inch to the length of regular tops(not tunic tops). That leaves me out.

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

I agree....i don't remember the leggings style being so dominant years back.........but i also think QVC is the main vendor i check who is showing leggings style from every vendor and jeggings which are tight and fitted mainly.....

you have to go to other websides, LL Bean, Macys, etc.

to find more classic styles............i am not a fan of boot cut  pants or wide leg pants either so i am buying very little fashion wise from QVC these days...........and the majority of any new style of tops are either tunic or long length sweaters, etc..........and at 5'2".......are way to long on me and ...sorry no matter what the host and vendor say...................most of the tops and long length items do NOT look good on petites...............

@kelsey17   Amen to the petite statement. The hosts or vendors who say petites are fine with a certain top, if you look closely, may be wearing 4" heels which bump them up to 5'5". 

Honored Contributor

@Janey2 wrote:

I noticed that most of the vendors have added an inch to the length of regular tops(not tunic tops). That leaves me out.

@Janey2   ...or the front is one length and the back hangs longer as if you've been sitting on it and stretched out the "seat". 

Trusted Contributor

I am also petite and completely agree that everything does NOT work for us no matter how hard the sell!

Honored Contributor

There's a new Martha Stewart animal print sweater that's very cute and is a shorter length.  It's listed in "New Today

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@nova  You are not alone.  I am sick of seeing so many tunics.  We are in tunic overload.  I like a top to cover the tummy and end  and the hip line.  Between leggings and jeggings, one would go crazy.  Bring back regular jeans and straight leg pants.  

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I like tunics and longer tops.  I have long torso and don't buy shorter tops.