Respected Contributor

Although I wear bifocals, I ordered theTSV to see if it would reduce some of the eye strain I feel after spending too much time on my iPad. I won't wear them for driving or any distance reading. If they don't help, back they go.

Trusted Contributor
I ordered the black and clear too. I love the Prive Reveaux sunglasses and their readers...great-looking and excellent optics. I've bought sunglasses for my husband and my brother from this line and they love them too.
I hope they come out with sunglass readers. I still have them from Joy Mangano and I just bought a pair on HSN from Carol Brodie (Rarities.) They are terrific for driving because I can see the dashboard as well as the windshield.
Honored Contributor

@MarnieRez3 wrote:
I ordered the black and clear too. I love the Prive Reveaux sunglasses and their readers...great-looking and excellent optics. I've bought sunglasses for my husband and my brother from this line and they love them too.
I hope they come out with sunglass readers. I still have them from Joy Mangano and I just bought a pair on HSN from Carol Brodie (Rarities.) They are terrific for driving because I can see the dashboard as well as the windshield.

I ordered the purple tortoise sunglasses.  They shipped today.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

received my two sets today and they are great. i already knew that the sunglasses were a very good quality. these are equally as good, fit well, feel nice on my face, and the lens is clear. i wish i had gotten three or four sets now.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

I got mine and I love them.  I know their sugnlasses are high quality so I knew these would be too..  

Honored Contributor

@erica g wrote:

I got mine and I love them.  I know their sugnlasses are high quality so I knew these would be too..  

I received my puple tortoise sunglasses, love themSmiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@I am still oxox I recently started back into contact lenses vs. glasses mostly so I could wear sunglasses.  I have 4 pair - Love each one.  The vision is great, they're lightweight but still sturdy and  if (god forbid) I leave them someplace - they were only $30 and not  $200+. 

I know there are cheaper sunglasses and readers out there but their quality isn't the same as this brand.  

I'm with you...this brand is a keeper.