Honored Contributor

Today's remix-

Talbots blazer

L.L. Bean tank

GAP scarf

Land's End cords

Old Gringo boots

Super Contributor

Yeah you are home! love that cute poncho! So close to the end!!!! Can't wait to see your last hoorah! 

Honored Contributor

@Java wrote:

Yeah you are home! love that cute poncho! So close to the end!!!! Can't wait to see your last hoorah! 

@Java

One more day...

I wouldn't get too excited though.  BF has to work tomorrow, and we're probably going out for Thai food in a strip mall, so nothing fancy outfit wise.  I rarely make it to midnight, even on non-school days.Cat Sad

Frequent Contributor

Love/love this look, Lola. I'll really miss this Resolutions thread in 2016!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Fashion RESOLUTIONS for 2015

I too love the outfit with the poncho. I was tempted to try to find it but not a poncho person even though it really looks great on you.

i am one of the many who will miss you. What I have learned from following you in this thread is to not get rid of clothes so soon. I now am scrutinizing items more closely and trying to use my imagination to see how else I might be able to wear an item. Unfortunately I'm still adding here and there. Was out with a friend today and found a lovely top. Took advantage of their sale. I have got to start moving things out. 

Thank you for your thread. It will be missed by me also but I always click threads when I see your name. Love the Saturday A.M. chats although I never chime in. See you around the boards, kid. You've positively influenced and helped many more than I'm sure you realize. Happy New Year

Honored Contributor

Thank you, Lola, for your fashion updates/remixes.  I'm fairly new here, but I'm going to 'start from the beginning', viewing all of your photos and styles.  The very best to you, and have a wonderful, safe, Happy New Year.  All other posters, too, and all pets!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono, intuition tells me you're doing a wildly crazy Happy Dance right about now! 

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack, @lolakimono

I'm betting you are right MaggieMack, lol.

Taking the 2 years of daily posting photos out with a bang, lola? Has to be a relief to stop. Congrats on the long haul, girl.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@lolakimono, intuition tells me you're doing a wildly crazy Happy Dance right about now! 

@MaggieMack

Maybe when my caffeine kicks in, LOL.Cat Tongue

Mr. Handsome is confused that only ONE of us is up for work, so he played with his jingle ball in a track (right outside the bedroom) until I got up.  Of course, he doesn't play with the one in the basement, because I wouldn't be able to HEAR it.  Cat Mad