Honored Contributor

Re: Fashion RESOLUTIONS for 2015

@lolakimono

Happy New Year!

You do such a wonderful job!!!  I would sure miss it if you didn't do it!!!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

Day one without Lola........one day at a time

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

A New Year's shout out to all the people who commented on the remixes.  I went through all 28 pages, and I hope I didn't miss anyone.  (I was too lazy to go through 2014, LOL) but I wanted to thank each and every one of you for your positive comments and support.  Maybe one of you will take on the challenge for this year! Cat Very Happy

@Java

Maybe we could all take pictures of some daily outfits and get another thread going.  We could hang the clothes in front of a blank space, or lay them on a bed, or place them anywhere so they could be viewed if we didn't want to take selfies or have someone as dedicated take our photo.  If we all did this occasionally then @lolakimono could have fun just tuning in.

Today I'm wearing old Isaac navy French terry pants, and a burgundy Linea Leisure tunic top with pockets and seaming (from 2015).   (And very, very old patterned navy socks!)  I may add a picture later.

We could do this with the understanding that we also shopped from our own closets, or not.  Whatever we decide, or just leave it open.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

Happy, peaceful, safe New Year to Lola and all of the wonderful posters here and everywhere!  I don't know how to, but maybe, as someone here suggested, other posters will post outfits and styles the same way (or laid out on a bed, sofa, etc.) as Lola!   It would be fabulous, and not as much of a time-consuming (delightful) burden to just one poster.  Well, something to think about...........Love you all Heart

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Super Contributor

@lolakimono, thanks for all the great photos and inspiration during the past 2 years. I looked at your newest thread ( when they're gone...), just as enlightening. i will continue to look for your threads , don't forget photos of the kitties! Happy New Year.🐶

Honored Contributor

@Goldenmoher wrote:

@lolakimono, thanks for all the great photos and inspiration during the past 2 years. I looked at your newest thread ( when they're gone...), just as enlightening. i will continue to look for your threads , don't forget photos of the kitties! Happy New Year.🐶

@Goldenmoher

Well, since you asked nicely...Cat Wink

Here is my Sous chef, AKA Velcro Cat, who has been a bit clingy since our return. Cat Tongue

Super Contributor

@lolakimono, what a beautiful kitty and a great photo. Mine also are clingy if I've been away. My 15 year old beautiful black male is asleep on my lap right now. 🐈

Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

Maybe we could all take pictures of some daily outfits and get another thread going.  We could hang the clothes in front of a blank space, or lay them on a bed, or place them anywhere so they could be viewed if we didn't want to take selfies or have someone as dedicated take our photo.  If we all did this occasionally then @lolakimono could have fun just tuning in.

Today I'm wearing old Isaac navy French terry pants, and a burgundy Linea Leisure tunic top with pockets and seaming (from 2015).   (And very, very old patterned navy socks!)  I may add a picture later.

We could do this with the understanding that we also shopped from our own closets, or not.  Whatever we decide, or just leave it open.

@GingerPeach

Why don't you start a new thread, much like the ones @RockChick starts periodically, the "Whatcha Wearing...?"

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@GingerPeach wrote:

@GingerPeach

Why don't you start a new thread, much like the ones @RockChick starts periodically, the "Whatcha Wearing...?"

Hi @lolakimono

I did have a thread like that a while back (I forgot what I called it) and it went on for a while.    I cut and pasted pictures of clothing to post, but didn't photograph any for that thread.  (It's annoying that QVC's new mouse-over feature has taken away the ability to quickly cut-and-paste.  Now you have to save before you can paste.  Annoying.)

Anyway, I do have to admire you more and more because committing to a daily photo session, and then uploading a photo with an explanation of the items is very impressive.  You rock, Ms. Lola!

I will start one and perhaps others will be inspired to contribute. 

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.