Honored Contributor

Re: Fashion RESOLUTIONS for 2015

On 1/5/2015 lulu2 said:
On 1/5/2015 lovestoteach said:

I like (guess) the pink jacket as my fav. And I really do love it! However, I don't have a sense of your complexion type, but if BF likes the GREEN one, go with it! I do like the looks of it, so you get green and save the pink for me cause I can't wear green! (JK)

IM scarf goes with the pink

was confused about your NY dress, until reading more closely. YEP, that is the "date" Lola--very nice!

green eyes-- well, I still don't know but in that color book I read years ago, it recommended getting a "man's" opinion because men would be more likely to judge based on what the fashion piece does for YOU rather than how fashionable the style is. HTH you need both

My monitor must really be off. The pink jacket looks lavender to me.{#emotions_dlg.blink}

lulu2... you are right... it is reading lavender to me, too! It is VIOLA LOLA

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

On 1/5/2015 Goldenmoher said: Another vote for the green leather jacket. I also like your jacket from today's remix. I started the New year with a new cashmere turtle neck sweater from Talbots in red. Got it half off!

Sounds beautiful and scrumptious, Goldenmoher!!! Enjoy!!

Honored Contributor

Today's remix-

LCNY corduroy jacket- A236969

IM scarf- A234069

Land's End blouse

Loft pants

Born boots

Honored Contributor

The Starfish tunic arrived, lola!

The tunic is really cute and the color is beautiful. It goes with a purse I accidentally bought! Got this in a med. petite and it fits perfectly! The neckline lies so nicely and it is reinforced beautifully! It was a real steal as far as the sale price goes and this was an experiment for sizing, but I am very impressed. Thank you for helping in this purchase! The tunic hits me at fingertip length and I am 5 ft.

Honored Contributor

Today's remix-

SG jacket

Land's End turtleneck

Loft pants

Beautifeel boots

Honored Contributor

On 1/7/2015 lovestoteach said:

The Starfish tunic arrived, lola!

Got this in a med. petite and it fits perfectly! Thank you for helping in this purchase!

Glad to hear that you love it! Are you taking it to PA?Smile

Honored Contributor

yep it is going with! Love your jacket! I made a trip up to ye old stomping ground yesterday and still tying up a few loose ends. It was great to see everyone... I call that the fun part of teaching!

Valued Contributor

It looks like you start out the first of the year with a lot of new pieces added to your wardrobe and then the rest of the year you mix and match and make up different combinations.

I've enjoyed looking through the outfits.

So far I have purchased for this year to up date is 3 scarves and a jacket and one top. These all can be worn with several other items in my wardrobe.

2015 Fashion Resolution:

Buy things that I can mix and match with other items and to keep my closets as nice as they are now and if something has seen better days then move it out. Think outside the box some on combinations.

I did go through my closets when I was off and moved out some old items and donated.

I am using the term less is best and keep a list of the items that I think would help round out my wardrobe. The jacket I purchased was the kind that I had written down a while back and finally found the right one. Wore it to work the other day and loved it. Very comfortable and just the right look for me and my body type too.

I like going to my closet and finding something I can wear for any occasion. Deciding sometimes is the hard part.

Happy 2015 everyone

Honored Contributor

On 1/8/2015 busygirl said:

So far I have purchased for this year to up date is 3 scarves and a jacket and one top. These all can be worn with several other items in my wardrobe.

2015 Fashion Resolution:

I am using the term less is best and keep a list of the items that I think would help round out my wardrobe. The jacket I purchased was the kind that I had written down a while back and finally found the right one. Wore it to work the other day and loved it. Very comfortable and just the right look for me and my body type too.

Happy 2015 everyone

Busygirl,

Do you have pictures to share of your new pieces? Smile

Honored Contributor

On 1/2/2015 Sapphire 55 said:

Lola, I am working on using my phone for some photos. It may take me a while but I'll get it! Love your scarf from today.

Sapphire,

Just checking in to see how you're progressing! Any updates?