Trusted Contributor

Re: Fashion RESOLUTIONS for 2015

. Oh Lola, how disheartening on the Neiman sweaters! I ordered pink in small 6-8. Will report when I receive it. Sounds like it will be going back if there is one tiny thing wrong. Your episode leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Thanks for the dedicated thread! I love the green leather jacket. You should get it!

Honored Contributor

On 1/4/2015 Dawnie said:

Oh Lola, how disheartening on the Neiman sweaters!

Definitely try it on! And make sure that all items match: packing slip, plastic bag, sewn in tag, and price tag. You have 15 days to return it on their dime.

On the sizing, it reads S/M, which explains the 6-8. I think you will find that it's a heavy weight cotton, so one can wear it in multiple seasons (probably more of your "winter" sweater in FL).

Honored Contributor

On 1/4/2015 snickster said:

Either one would go with lots of things in your re-mixes and new purchases (especially the paperwhites). Which one are you leaning towards?

And the new scarf- {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Liz Claiborne New York Medallion Print 28 x 72 Fringed Scarf

I like both equally. I suppose I wear more purple than green, but I do have green eyes! Wink

Trusted Contributor

make sure that all items match: packing slip, plastic bag, sewn in tag, and price tag. You have 15 days to return it on their dime.

Thank you! Will do.

Honored Contributor

I like (guess) the viola jacket as my fav. And I really do love it! However, I don't have a sense of your complexion type, but if BF likes the GREEN one, go with it! I do like the looks of it, so you get green and save the viola for me cause I can't wear green! (JK)

IM scarf goes with the viola

was confused about your NY dress, until reading more closely. YEP, that is the "date" Lola--very nice!

green eyes-- well, I still don't know but in that color book I read years ago, it recommended getting a "man's" opinion because men would be more likely to judge based on what the fashion piece does for YOU rather than how fashionable the style is. HTH you NEED BOTH

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Today's remix-

L.L. Bean blazer

Izod shirt

Land's End corduroys

Born Karin boots

Honored Contributor

Nice look, Lola, I like the whole outfit. Many years ago I had a jacket exactly like yours, and wore it in much the same style as you have it today.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

On 1/5/2015 lovestoteach said:

I like (guess) the pink jacket as my fav. And I really do love it! However, I don't have a sense of your complexion type, but if BF likes the GREEN one, go with it! I do like the looks of it, so you get green and save the pink for me cause I can't wear green! (JK)

IM scarf goes with the pink

was confused about your NY dress, until reading more closely. YEP, that is the "date" Lola--very nice!

green eyes-- well, I still don't know but in that color book I read years ago, it recommended getting a "man's" opinion because men would be more likely to judge based on what the fashion piece does for YOU rather than how fashionable the style is. HTH you need both

My monitor must really be off. The pink jacket looks lavender to me.{#emotions_dlg.blink}

Honored Contributor

On 1/5/2015 lulu2 said:
On 1/5/2015 lovestoteach said:

I like (guess) the pink jacket as my fav.

My monitor must really be off. The pink jacket looks lavender to me.{#emotions_dlg.blink}

Well, let me clear things up, ladies.

It's VIOLA. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Super Contributor

Another vote for the green leather jacket. I also like your jacket from today's remix. I started the New year with a new cashmere turtle neck sweater from Talbots in red. Got it half off!