I can't agree more. Especially the comment about the "unfunny" comedian. She is the worst.  

Honored Contributor

It has become awkward and unwatchable. Not funny. 

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

Margaret Cho can be real tasteless and she's not a fashionista. An hour with her is toooo long. 

I watched most of Fashion Police but I think I prefer to just go to the red carpet photo gallery on IMDB to see the clothes directly so I can bypass the annoying TV chatter. I agree with others, this show has run its course.

Honored Contributor

Re: Fashion Police

[ Edited ]

I was still hanging on and for awhile and didn't mind it.  But last night was an all time low.

Margaret and NeNe don't really know the first thing about fashion.  I think to cover it up, Margaret is just crude.  I'm wondering if they dumped Margaret if this would be better.   

NeNe was looking very robust last night. Not sure if it was her outfit or if she put on a lot of weight.  

Honored Contributor

I miss Kelly Osborne on this show. Brad and Guliana are ok, but Margaret Cho who sometimes is funny, on this show she has such a potty mouth. NeNe Leakes, is ok. she is very honest in her opinions and can be funny. I like Melissa, but I don't feel she adds much....To me they also spend way too much time on one person, say your opinions and move it along.I still watch it, but it definitely will never be as good as it was with Joan!!!

Super Contributor

Margaret and Melissa have to go. To me at least NeNe seemed to have toned it back last night. Brad should be the "host" with Guliana and NeNe. Since it's mainly just done after award shows and big events now they should make it an event. Maybe bring in Tim Gunn or another special guest and make it at least an hour and a half to show more of the gowns.

Honored Contributor

@leighagemini wrote:

Margaret and Melissa have to go. To me at least NeNe seemed to have toned it back last night. Brad should be the "host" with Guliana and NeNe. Since it's mainly just done after award shows and big events now they should make it an event. Maybe bring in Tim Gunn or another special guest and make it at least an hour and a half to show more of the gowns.

Tim was on it once last year.  I don't think he fit in very well with the others.  He seemed taken aback by some of the shenanigans.  I think Tim is above this show. 

Honored Contributor

I dvr'd it to get better looks at the globe dresses. I was very distracted by Melissa's face...

What is going on there?

I think the only reason Margaret is there is because they wanted a female comedian. Period. I agree she adds nothing relevant. Same with Nene.

Honored Contributor

I cannot get past the tattoos on Ms Cho's knees.  I've read they are George Washington and Abraham Lincoln.

Honored Contributor

I finished viewing the episode last night. Apparently Melissa thought the mouth contraption, which can be described as speculum-like, was a great and fun idea!

what???????????

Meanwhile Giuliana looks incredibly uncomfortable with all of it....My guess is that as soon as her contract is up she's out of there!