Respected Contributor

I absolutely miss Joan on the show.  She was not only funny, but she added gravitas as to the fashion.  Margaret Cho adds nothing.  They should get another fashion person and skip her mindless comments.  I tune in because I want to hear about the clothing - not stupid comments.

Respected Contributor

Joan understood fashion, knew how to dress, and could cut to the chase. I don't see many other comedians with this mixture of fashion expertise and humor. Very tough to fill her shoes.

Valued Contributor

I was thinking the same thing myself! I really miss Joan, especially these last two weeks. I have the feeling she would have been able to come up with some real zingers! And I'm not talking about fashion, either.

Honored Contributor

@Alter Ego wrote:
Watching now - I'm so far okay with everyone except Margaret Cho. She brings nothing to the show and I think it would be better without her.

My question is why is this comedian even on a fashion discussion show?  It was like when they had Ellen Degeneres on the American Idol one season.....just WHY?  She added nothing to the show. She is not a voice talent expert.