Honored Contributor

Just reporting the facts.  

(I will be watching the PBS production "Big Blue Live.")

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Respected Contributor

Re: Fashion Police on tonight

Thanx for the reminder....I will be watching FP!

Honored Contributor

I forgot about it and it was half way done by the time I realized it was on.  I DVRd a later showing and went to start to watch it and my cable was wonky and it was all pixelated so I deleted it.  I did see the very beginning with Melissa using the lint brush under the couch and when she got up, there was lavendar hair and reddish brown hair on her lint brush, indicating a knock down drag out between Kelly and G.  I thought that was funny.

Trusted Contributor

I used to love watching Fashion Police when Joan was alive and hardly ever missed the show.  I watched last night and thought the show was teribble, and I don't think I'll be watching any future shows.  When it becomes fashionable to dress like a sl*t like Miley Cyrus........then I'm done!  They all thought the outfits Miley wore for the VMA Awards was fine.....because it was Miley and she was just expressing herself.  I'm sorry, but the way Miley dressed was shameful, degrading and just downright disgusting.

Esteemed Contributor

@NiteStar wrote:

I used to love watching Fashion Police when Joan was alive and hardly ever missed the show.  I watched last night and thought the show was teribble, and I don't think I'll be watching any future shows.  When it becomes fashionable to dress like a sl*t like Miley Cyrus........then I'm done!  They all thought the outfits Miley wore for the VMA Awards was fine.....because it was Miley and she was just expressing herself.  I'm sorry, but the way Miley dressed was shameful, degrading and just downright disgusting.

When Miley was up in BOTH  their 'best dressed' and worst dressed' catergories - I knew I was out of the fashion loop for sure!

Regular Contributor

Flipping channels, I noticed FP was on .... surprised to see Joan's daughter actually on-air, thought I would listen to their views.   As I watched, the "dynamics" was not the same as when JR was moderator, and the two "guests" were vulgar.   These progressive women can certainly put their lives to better use I'm sure.

Honored Contributor

I did not think the show was that bad but the suit on the guy with birds all over (if that's what they were) was ugly.  I don't quite understand everyone on Miley's band wagon.  I think it's gross that she flashed her breast with her father in the audience.  Sick.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I can't believe the show is still on.  I saw about 5 minutes and that was enough. 

Esteemed Contributor

I DVR'd the show to watch later on and I thought the show was fine. It is after all "Fashion Police" and the E! channel and I've heard worse language before. I liked the guests Nene Leakes and Margaret Cho and of course Brad was fine too. Giuliana is OK, she's not my favorite but she's on the show.

I miss Joan and I can't believe it's been nearly a year since she passed away but life does go on.

Honored Contributor

I watched my DVR of it last night.  I didn't think it was too bad.  I thought it was much better than last season with Kelly.  Everything seemed so awkward and forced. 

I actually thought NeNe and Margaret were funny but NeNe's wig was pretty bad.  I loved that they brought Joan up several times and did the What Would Joan Say segment.  It seems like last season they did everything not to mention her which is what made the show seem off. 

I did think it was hilarious when Margaret commented about Miley smelling like weed and patouchli as a joke. 

What was up with G's hair though?  It looked like it was styled with an egg beater.  They slapped some hideous extensions in but never smoothed them or styled the rest of her natural hair and she is a hair fiddler and it bugs me.  LOL