QVC Customer Care

Re: Fashion Police: I Miss Joan

This post has been removed by QVC because inappropriate.

Honored Contributor

Joan just had a way with clothes.  I loved the wit (not the crass quips) .

Lovely, a classic with a wink in her eye!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

I agree, without Joan, there is no Fashion Police.  And I might be in a minority, but I feel her clothing line should also be retired.  I realize Melissa and David D. et al,

are trying to keep her line alive.  He constantly mentions her, but her presence, and ultimate decision making, is what made her fashions her own.

Just by talking about her, maybe it can hoodwink the consumers, but anyone can realize it is just an attemp to keep the money coming in and the jobs in place.

I, for one, am not hoodwinked. 

I was a fan of Joan's more in the earlier days.  I loved her stand up and her show

as well as her guest  hosting for Johnny Carson.

Honored Contributor

It seems that NeNe and Margaret are regulars on the show.  I thought the regulars were going to be Melissa, Brad and Guiliana and they would have guests filling in.

Honestly, I'm shocked that I really kind of like NeNe on the show because she gives her honest opinion and doesn't seem to care. 

Even when Joan was still there, if you were a friend of her's you got a pass for your bad clothing choices

I also was flipping around the other day and came across the Wendy Williams special.  I've never been a fan of that Bev woman and I thought the show was pretty ridiculous.  I don't think I even watched 15 minutes.  

Esteemed Contributor

I like Wendy Williams. She's very warm and personable. However, she has come to look like a parody of a woman with her various "enhancements." She obviously lost weight and that looks great but the rest of her look is bizarre. I have heard some comedians accuse her of being a female impersonator. Obviously that's mean spirited but I understand why that critique is out there.