Esteemed Contributor

I was never a big Kathy Griffin fan but I think the show is getting better every week.

I really liked and miss George K. as well, but Brad G. seems to be doing an okay job.

Trusted Contributor

I've never been a fan, and I don't watch her.

Every time I see Kathy Griffin I think of her and Levi Johnston together. I know they are both adults and free to be with whomever they please, but for some reason that whole episode seems rather smarmy to me. That's just me, though. I can't help it.

Member Since 11/20/2008
Super Contributor

Kelly Osbourne as a fashion critic has been a joke from day one.........!!!! Actually, Brad Goreski is the only really qualified fashion critic on the show and I really like him.....but the other three I could do without..........I don't watch any longer..........too bad, really.....{#emotions_dlg.blush}

Valued Contributor

I thought Kelly and Giuliana were so mean to Brad on the Oscar show. I hope they were just kidding. I felt like he was getting a little annoyed.

Honored Contributor

I've actually thought this show has gotten worse as it goes on and that reason being Kelly and G. I don't mind Kathy at all and I really like Brad.

Kelly and G are ridiculous though. Kelly has turned into a laughing ditz on the show, waiving her hands all over, squirming all in her seat and carrying on laughing about who knows what. And G has started to join in.

I agree that they were not nice at all to Brad and part of it I thought was joking that went a little too far and then it seemed Brad was getting annoyed. He even commented about them being mean.

The worst was G's comment about Zendaya (sp?). I knew as soon as the words came out of G's mouth, there was going to be trouble and sure enough, G gave some half azzed apology that made no sense.

Contributor

I think the new cast is doing a great job. Originally, they said it would not be shown weekly, just after there's been an awards show. This is awards season so I think that may be why FP has been on every week.

They don't all need to be fashion experts. As Kathy keeps reiterating, it is a comedy/fashion show. It's meant to be entertaining. It's not WWD.

Kelly is fine. She has a very particular and edgy fashion style and she is representing the younger, edgier, crowd. It's good to have a variety of opinions.

Esteemed Contributor
Last night's Fashion Police was pathetic...Kelly and Giuliana were just plain silly....the dynamic with Joan worked because it was a matter of timing and the unpredictable, often outrageous, remarks by Joan. Griffin may dress well but she does not know fashion. Everything was forced between the group...Joan had a dialogue with the others and it seemed they really liked each other...last night they were just mean for the sake of being mean and the dynamic and show does not work without Joan....I had trouble staying awake.
Honored Contributor

I actually think out of the former cast, Kelly gave the best critiques. That girl knows her fashions, designers, etc. Now that Brad has been added, he's great as well and really gives valid critiques.

I just don't know what turned Kelly into a laughing hyena all of a sudden.

Honored Contributor

It returns end of March, at least that is what I think they said.

Respected Contributor
On 2/24/2015 LipstickDiva said:

I actually think out of the former cast, Kelly gave the best critiques. That girl knows her fashions, designers, etc. Now that Brad has been added, he's great as well and really gives valid critiques.

I just don't know what turned Kelly into a laughing hyena all of a sudden.

I agree Kelly gives the best critiques. I enjoyed Brad and Kathy wasn't bad.

Giuliana Rancic was so rude and crude.