Esteemed Contributor

Are there no other fashion options but SG? I'm getting so tired of checking the Q website and seeing SG daily with the same choices at the same prices that are almost always over $50 plus shipping and taxes. Where is the variety? I like the D&C Active line, but I usually have to search for it. I won't pay $50 per SG top, plus shipping and handling when I can go to Macy's or Dillards or any other similar store and find clothes that are more affordable for something similar. The Q is losing me as a customer - I'm tired of seeing so much over-priced SG shown almost daily. Please Q....expand your items.

Honored Contributor

@jannabelle1

If you haven't yet tried this, go to the SHOP BY CATEGORY link (directly under the red Q at the upper left), and you will get a drop-down menu.

On the menu is Fashion, with Denim & Co. as one of the options.  Just click on Denim & Co, and it will bring up all those items.  You can sort by "newest" if you choose that option instead of the default sort option.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Esteemed Contributor

You're right - finding D&C by Category is the best way. I just meant that it seems like SG is almost a daily feature....overpriced and over used! But thanks for your comment!

Honored Contributor

I think you're right, @jannabelle1  Lately that's been true.  But today with the D&Co. TSV, maybe there will be some more interesting programming.  I read on another thread that people are enjoying watching Gary Goben present today with the different hosts.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Respected Contributor

Programming during this time of the year is always boring.