Honored Contributor

Can't believe this styling tip!  Who has a waistline that high?

Layering 101  Create a waistline with a belt!  Cuff your jeans to reveal another layer.

Honored Contributor

Re: Fashion Layering (Don't)

What's worse is that they've been showing that picture on the home page in various locations for at least a week now.  I feel for that poor model.  She's so pretty and they put her in that horrible get-up.

Honored Contributor

There was a thread calling out the styling of this sweater.  The stylist got it wrong in this case.

Honored Contributor

I don't know what to say, I think the model looks good, but the belt placed that high above the natural waist is odd. Maybe, because of the models girth that was the best place for the belt.

Honored Contributor

As I said in the other thread about this.  If they loose the belt, put a denim or white blouse with it.  It would be a cute SW look.  The main thing is that belt under her armpits is just awful.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I think the problem is exacerbated by the fact that the sweater is somewhat poncho-like, which makes the extra fabric bunch up on the sides around the belt.

Valued Contributor

I'm no anatomy expert, but if that's where her waistline is, where is her bustline?  Then her neck would be where? Sorry, it's just not a flattering look for anyone. 

Esteemed Contributor

@shopperqvc 

I'm laughing at your post, but wanted to tell you I love the sweet kitty face in your Avatar.

Is that your beautiful cat?

Valued Contributor

@Witchy Woman  Yes, she's one of my kitties. Thank You.

Honored Contributor

Somewhere a horse is looking for his blanket......

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.