Honored Contributor

I just bought the jacket, there was one left in my size so I convinced myself it was meant to be. Hope it fits. 

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

I just bought the jacket, there was one left in my size so I convinced myself it was meant to be. Hope it fits. 

Good for you Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

If I really like a top, I get fixated on getting a second in a different color or pattern.  If I find it, I get it.

Lol, not only tops! I am known for buying the same style pants in different colors if they fit me nicely. I just bought Banana Republic Avery style pants in hot pink, blush pale pink, navy blue with polka dots and coral!  Same with tees, sweaters. I even have my favorite flats in 5 colors.  But never with dresses or skirts !

Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Do you ever see something online or in a store and become fixated on it? I'm ashamed to admit it, but I do. Then I have an internal battle about getting it. Usually I don't need it I just want it. Unfortunately I lose that battle sometimes to the item. Budget and practicality does win out often enough, I am financially responsible.

This is my latest one. I was looking for a faux leather jacket on Nordstrom Rack and saw it. I just love the look of it and the embroidery. NR had it for extra 25% off over the weekend so it was only 45. Not in my size though. Amazon has it in my size for $72.

I am resisting, but it is just so purdy😃 What's your current one item fixation?

6982726.jpg6982724.jpg

Looks great! Buy it!!!

Honored Contributor

@SANNA I did buy it☺

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"