Honored Contributor

For the longest time I've wondered if a gadget exists to help you get a back zipper up by yourself. Don't know why I waited so long to look, but this morning I found one on-where else-Amazon. It's $30 but I might still get it. 

Anyone ever find any other useful gadgets? Another one I have and still use is from QVC, got it many years ago. It's a stretchy material with metal clips on the ends, set of three . To put on belt loops to take up waist gap. It's not ideal looks wise but it works. Obviously not with a tucked in top. And of course there's Hollywood fashion tape.

Here's the Amazon zipper puller 

download.jpeg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

All you need is a cord and a hook to attach to the cord.  I wouldn't pay $30., for that.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I have clip on stirrups for pants that you can use to keep your pants snug when wearing boots.  

I've had them for more than 20 years ... still use them with winter boots!

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21  If you ever had total hip surgery you would be familiarized with all kinds of gadgets.  Gadgets for grabbing items on the floor or high in cabinets, a gadget to help you put on your socks.  I personally am sorry I know about these gadgets because since hip surgery 2 years ago, I have never been the same. Cat HappyHeart

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 Sorry 😦

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

wrote:

I have clip on stirrups for pants that you can use to keep your pants snug when wearing boots.  

I've had them for more than 20 years ... still use them with winter boots

@ALRATIBA

Thank you, that is a great idea ! I just went to Amazon, and sure enough they have them ! 😃

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Those "zipper helpers" have been around since zippers themselves.   I remember my grandma using them.   It's a long string-type thing that you hook into the loop on the zipper tab, which helps you pull it up.  

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBAwrote:

I've had them for more than 20 years ... still use them with winter boots!

Before discovering leggings when wearing boots, I invested in sheet garters that work the same as your clip on stirrups but a whole lot cheaper! 

"Pure Michigan"
Valued Contributor

I'm sure all these gadgets are great and have a purpose, but for me -- I just don't buy clothes that require help to get into. Especially dresses with long zippers on the back!

Contributor