Esteemed Contributor

Fashion Favorites (w/e 9/26/20)...

My favorite outfits this week from some of my favorite fashion bloggers. I couldn't (or wouldn't) necessarily wear any of these, but I like the way they've been styled or some particular component of the outfit.  I might put an accessory on my shopping list.  Maybe the outfit inspires me to put together something similar from my wardrobe or to try different color combinations.  Sometimes, I just love the whole look.  Thought I'd share and hope you enjoy...

#4...love this, but prefer a slim leg...sophisticated casual

#5...I would never have thought to put this cardigan with this skirt, but somehow it works for me...go figure
jessica wang wears msgm for fashion week and shares the best new beauty launches // Jessica Wang - Notjessfashion.com

fall style picks for 2020 - shearling jacket and white boots // Jessica Wang - Notjessfashion.com

#7...I could put together a very similar outfit from my closet
3 Transitional Outfit Ideas American Eagle Ambercrombie Sweaters Midi Skirt Booties

#8...Been looking for this shade of brown for two years now!

glamupyourlifestyle massgeschenidert Eva-kress ue-40-blog ue-50-blog

#10...love this...give me the sweater (which I would wear with a cami) and I could recreate almost exactly

#14...sweet

#16... Heart this jacket!!!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Trusted Contributor

Re: Fashion Favorites (w/e 9/26/20)...

@MacDUFF I really look forward to seeing your post every week. This week #2,#3,#4 and #10 are my favorites.

Esteemed Contributor

Most of them I like this week. But I am posting the one I dislike the

most which is #5. Just no, the top is horrible with the skirt and the

purple belt. 

Esteemed Contributor

You and I must have similar tastes because, once again, I love them all.  And I would wear them.... well, except for the frayed jeans.  

Thanks for the weekly pictures!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF  -  # 2 and # 10 are my fav's.  I wish I knew where she got that wrap top in #2.  That is so me.

Esteemed Contributor

2 and 10 are my favorites.  I also really liked 15 but the V neck top is much too deep for me.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Super Contributor

I am really disappointed in what QVC has to offer in the way of "fashion." it seems that everything is either baggy whit no shape at all or skin tight.

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

Here are my favorites this week! Thanks for posting. 

I would like this better if the pants were longer. 

I always like these neutral combos, but I rarely wear my neutral pieces all together like this. I need to try that more often. I prefer my pants to be longer though. 

I like this one a lot! 
3 Transitional Outfit Ideas American Eagle Ambercrombie Sweaters Midi Skirt Booties

I would like this better if the jeans were a darker wash and I would wear a loafer. 
glamupyourlifestyle massgeschenidert Eva-kress ue-40-blog ue-50-blog

Another neutral look I like, but I would definitely need a cami or tank under that low v-neck. 

Honored Contributor

It's not 'me', but I like the look in #8.   Even the all brown monochromatic style.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Numbers:   3 4 6 7 11 12 13 14 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).