Esteemed Contributor

Fashion Favorites (w/e 9/19/20)...

My favorite outfits this week from some of my favorite fashion bloggers. I couldn't (or wouldn't) necessarily wear any of these, but I like the way they've been styled or some particular component of the outfit.  I might put an accessory on my shopping list.  Maybe the outfit inspires me to put together something similar from my wardrobe or to try different color combinations.  Sometimes, I just love the whole look.  Thought I'd share and hope you enjoy...

#1...yes, folks, there was a time when I could have rocked these boots!
Lifestyle Influencer, Jamie Lewinger of More Than Turquoise wearing Solid Open Front Blazer from SheIn

#2...Did she get this outfit from my closet?
Casual Look in Sam Edelman Denim and Red Flats

#3...I prefer double-breasted jackets
Sam Edelman Denim Flash Sale.jpg

#4(a)...just thought these were interesting...pretty color, too

#4(b)

#7...untuck the sweater and this is me

#8...I may have to reconsider snake (or leopard) slides now that I own a tan handbag
budget-friendly fall outfit ideas

Abercombie & Fitch Top, White Crop Pants, Straw Bag

#11...pretty detail
dog_and_cookie_ladyaddict

#12...Top and jeans from QVC, Kim Gravel
Ageless Style - Tie Dye - followPhyllis

#13...I could pull this off with a different colored shawl, which I prefer over scarves
over 50 fashion blogger cindy hattersley in kantha scarf, j crew chambray and madewell jeans

#16...speaks to the boho side of me

#18...classic

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

Re: Fashion Favorites (w/e 9/19/20)...

My favs are 3,6,7, 9, and 10 but there is appeal in all the outfits. I think the collection has something for everyone whether it be a top, pants or other.  It is enjoyable to check out different styles and designs and see women wearing what is comfortable and what they like.

Honored Contributor

My gosh...........So many great styles and looks!

It's late, and I'll be back tomorrow with my favorites.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

My favorites this week are 10, 12, 15 & 16.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like #1.. although I could never walk in those boots.... and #10.   

@MacDUFF wrote:
My favorite outfits this week from some of my favorite fashion bloggers. I couldn't (or wouldn't) necessarily wear any of these, but I like the way they've been styled or some particular component of the outfit.  I might put an accessory on my shopping list.  Maybe the outfit inspires me to put together something similar from my wardrobe or to try different color combinations.  Sometimes, I just love the whole look.  Thought I'd share and hope you enjoy...

#1...yes, folks, there was a time when I could have rocked these boots!
Lifestyle Influencer, Jamie Lewinger of More Than Turquoise wearing Solid Open Front Blazer from SheIn

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for posting.

#2 really made me want red shoes NOW.  Will have to work on that.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Beautiful and my fav's are:

3,5,6,10,11,15,16 and 17.....

@MacDUFF I have to say you have marvelous taste! You look really good in your fashions as well.

Honored Contributor

LOL  I almost gave up, I thought it was never going to end.  I love every single one of those outfits.  I'm not thin, tall or young but most of those outfits are classics and I could  put together my versions of them.  Not all, most.  

Respected Contributor

@MacDUFF I like 3, 10,15 18 and the red flats on 2.

Esteemed Contributor

Very nice choices, @MacDUFF. I like elements of every single one of these photos, and in many cases I love the entire look. I thought #3 was interesting because of the leggings and pumps. I believe there was a discussion here a few days about this. Normally I would say that pumps don't really belong with leggings, but after looking at this photo, I think it looks entirely appropriate....maybe it's because the heels are low.