Super Contributor

Fashion Favorites (w/e 9/11/21)...

[ Edited ]

My favorite outfits this week from some of my favorite fashion bloggers. I couldn't (or wouldn't) necessarily wear any of these, but I like the way they've been styled or some particular component of the outfit.  I might put an accessory on my shopping list.  Maybe the outfit inspires me to put together something similar from my wardrobe or to try different color combinations.  Sometimes, I just love the whole look.  Thought I'd share and hope you enjoy...

As always, thank you so much for your comments on these threads!

#2...I want this jacket!!!!!

#3...so feminine...love

#5(a)...but not with heels

#5(b)

#6...great denim friendly sweater 

#7...typical summer uniform for me...wish I could afford Golden Goose sneakers

#8...love everything about this

#9(a)...love the color combo

#9(b)...worn with this cute retro coat

#12 ...bag too big for me, otherwise love, especially the pants 

#13...another typical summer uniform for me, but I need that kool bag and really want the shoes

#14...love this interesting top
See the source image

#15...by far, my favorite outfit...love everything about it

Have a wonderful week everyone. 

@author   I figured out what the heck happened...one of my pics was corrupted and causing the problem.  I'm sorry about your morning coffee and fashion show!  Let me refresh that for you...

See the source image

~~~11th Commandment: Thou shalt not quote MacDuff's ridiculously long posts; once is ridiculously long enough. Amen~~~
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Fashion Favorites (w/e 9/11/21)...

#15 my fav of week as well. That's how to wear olive green.

Sorry for your IT issues. I hate that kind of stuff.
"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

The first two jackets are my favorite and I too find the olive combo appealing.  The gold color retro coat is very nice too.  Thanks for the coffee!!!!  I'm glad you resolved your posting problem, I  always enjoy seeing fashions.

Honored Contributor

13:  Do you know the shoe brand, @MacDuFF?

Respected Contributor

@MacDuFF 

Thanks for the hot refill! Your photos were SO worth the wait; thanks so much, loved this week's fashion treats!

Respected Contributor

Thank you! I look forward to these every week! I'm always in my closet putting new ideas together!

Esteemed Contributor

I like most of this.  I wouldn't do the crop top in the first photo.  The long skirt is nice, but wouldn't work for me because it would drag the floor.  Most of the stuff with patterns I'd pass on too.  Especially the polka dot shorts.  Nice garments otherwise.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Respected Contributor

My teen granddaughter likes wearing the crop tops as shown in #1. I guess they are popular in her age group right now (at least in our area).  I like the striped tops - especially the pink and white.  The layered sweater over a shirt (with the shirt tail out)) must be popular right now.  I noticed several of the lines at the Q offer a “mock” layered sweater look 

Honored Contributor

That long floral skirt is beautiful. I think I would prefer it with a pink blouse that picks up the pink in that one flower. But it still looks great.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Trusted Contributor

#8 is so cute! None of these are my style at all, but they’re fun to look at some thanks for posting