Honored Contributor

Re: Fashion Favorites (w/e 9/10/22)...

I like a lot of the looks this week!
My favorites for casual wear are #6 & 8. I love a sweater in the fall. 

I also like #13 & 15. Love a good tailored blazer. 

Honored Contributor

I like #1 except the top and the shoes are beautiful but had to stop wearing these.

I like #2 for you but not for me (too short)I think

I have #3 (Antonio Melani from Dillards) I guess I liked it well enough to buy it

#4 I like black tops with white bottoms but don't like white jeans on me but they look good on taller ladies.  I have those shoes Sam Edelman. That's one of my favorites.

#5 Not a fan.

#6 I like the waffle top and especially like the color with the jeans

#7 One of my favorites but I am too short for it but it would look good on tall ladies

.#8 I like the jeans and the sweater (looks like a cotton sweater) and I like the colors . I have jeans in that color.  Sort of a white tan.

#9  Love, love, love.  My favorite, blazer, dress and shoes.

#10 I have that look.  I bought a similar shirt at Zara and I have Ann Talbot jeans.  I don't like it on me but on the right person it would look good.  The shirt wears me.

#11 I like that color green with the black.  It really pops.

#12 I like every single one of them but no white jeans for me but they look great on these ladies.

#13 I don't like those colors and don't like the blazer with that top.

#14  I like prints mixed but I don't like that combination.  I love the shoes, love the top, love the skirt, not together.

#15 Love it!  Everything about it.  Pants, shirt, blazer, jewelry!  It's the cat's meow.

Esteemed Contributor

#1 and #4 are my favorites.  I'm obsessed with those sandals in #4.  They've been posted a few times before in some of your picks for the week.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown