Respected Contributor

Re: Fashion Favorites (w/e 8/21/21)...

#1 I like the siding on the little building . The outfit looks cool and she has the good sense to wear a brimmed hat when standing in the direct sun + taking off those uncomfortable looking sandals.

#3 I love gingham but the buffalo gingham (?) would make me look just like that . Pretty on model.

# 13 looks boring and plain enough for my wardrobe  minus the joggers . Probably shorts or skimmers in white. 

#15 & 16 I like the tops 

#9 beautiful !  Where do we board the time machine to return to the time of Grace Kelly ? Heart

Respected Contributor

Oooooohhhhhhh, you are playin' my song today with these...LOVE LOVE LOVE:

1, Entire outfit, love those type pants, love the cropped top with grommets, cute hat,  the corkese type wedges, love navy/white and even like the pic against that striped building. I want this outfit!

3. So cute...she reminds me of "retro girl in red" from your last post, maybe same fashion blogger..

5 is my FAVORITE...I want this entire outfit! No really...any details on actually who's it is?? So cute, love the bag and shoes too. Reminds me of one of my fav outfits I had back in the day. And I'm a hat girl...love this one.

6&7 runner ups~Nice.

14, cute casual, relaxed...she's got the lean, linear bod for it.

Have I mentioned I want #5?! 😍👍

Honored Contributor

All nice.

Number 3 model looks familiar.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

@NEvans2   You can't keep track!?  Join the crowd!  I thought dress in #12 didn't need a belt, but, yeah, the belt was too skinny and too low IMO.

Hi @DiAnne   The woman in 6 and 7 is in San Diego.  I could maybe see me wearing an elbow sleeve tee with #7, otherwise, I hear ya about a blouse.

@PhilaLady1   Offering our 2 cents is what we do around here haha!

@amyb   The woman in #5 is in Italy, I think.  I love jumpsuits and loved #5 so much that I clicked on her link...don't ask me why 'cuz I don't wear sleeveless!  It was sold out at Revolve, Ames Jumpsuit by Tularosa, but there was a place to click to be notified if it came back in stock...maybe you can find it elsewhere.   Yes, woman in #3 same as last week ( @ROMARY )...she has such an interesting style.

Hello to   @on the bay    @spiderw    @Queen of shop   @phoenixbrd 

@itsmagic    @teganslaw    @okaywitheasypay 

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Trusted Contributor

@MacDUFF 

My favorites this week are #15 & 16. Colorful, casual, and looks put together  without trying too hard. I would wear both, but without the head scarf.

Esteemed Contributor

#1 is my absolute favorite with #5, 6 & 7 a close second.  #8 is OK too but I feel like I couuld run into a mall and find this in just about any clothing store.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Esteemed Contributor

Love #1.  The whole outfit is perfection, not to mention the location.  I have to say that I have never worn an "outfit" on the beach and never saw many that did, but hey, I get it, it is a photo shoot.  Woman Very Happy

#2 is extremely ill fitting.  If it was me, I couldn't get that off fast enough let alone take a pic!

#3 and #8 look like they are ready to go out and milk the cows......sorry

#12  love the dress, belt, purse, and the shoes.....guess I am odd man out on this one

#17 makes me itch to look at it 

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like the first look. She looks great! I doubt I'd wear a top with metal grommets though. 

#7 I think the vest and pants in black looks good too. However, at my age I don't see myself wearing a vest as a top. 

#15 I like the aqua sweater and jeans. I wouldn't wear the necklace, scarf, or sandals. I'd substitute a long pendant necklace, crossbody bag, and ballet flats. 

#16 I like the red top and light color pants but not the bag. The color of the shoes is a bit off from the top which is bugging me. I'd wear a pair that were closer to the pant color instead.