Super Contributor

Fashion Favorites (w/e 7/23/22)...

My favorite inspiration outfits this week from online browsing/shopping and from some of my favorite fashion bloggers. I couldn't (or wouldn't) necessarily wear any of these, but I like the way they've been styled or some particular component of the outfit. I might put an accessory on my shopping list. Maybe the outfit inspires me to put together something similar from my wardrobe or to try different color combinations. Sometimes, I just love the whole look. Thought I'd share and hope you enjoy...

As always, thank you so much for your comments on these threads! I read them all. I especially enjoy reading why you like an outfit or why you don't and how you might tweak an outfit, or what individual pieces you like.

#1   Wow!  This beautiful color looks soooo good on her

#2  Favorite

#3   Want

#5  Guess who this reminds me of?  (Me, back in)

#6  Want

#9   Love!

#11  Not crazy about the bag or shoes, but love the dress

#13   The outfit is great, the dog is adorable, but what's with the donuts??

#14  Interesting

I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

~~~11th Commandment: Thou shalt not quote MacDuff's ridiculously long posts; once is ridiculously long enough. Amen~~~
Respected Contributor

Re: Fashion Favorites (w/e 7/23/22)...

I like #5, #8, & #13 the best. I remember wearing cutesie overall jeans in the 1980's; I think the Desperately Seeking Susan movie & MTV helped make them popular then.

Respected Contributor

@MacDuFF @Wow! Such beautiful colors. Whenever I see a hat I think I need one! I love number #16! That black dress is so cute and looks super comfy!  I'm always inspired to dig in my jewlery drawer and pull out a few favorites! Thanka for sharing!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

#4, 10, & 12 are closest to my personal style. 

I like the first photo in #4, but I don't like to carry huge tote bags or wear thong sandals. I'd substitute my navy crossbody and camel color flats. 

I'd like #10 more if the skirt were knee length. Can't wear those strappy sandals so I'd wear my nude pumps or wedge espadrilles instead. 

#14 is definitely my style: jeans, top or tee, casual jacket. Another strappy sandal I can't wear though. I'd wear my camel color flats instead. 

Trusted Contributor

@MacDuFF  Cute styles this week.

#4 I like the first picture better with the sweater, bag, and sandals. The model is rocking those yellow pants!

#5 MacDuff, is that checked top brown and white or purple and white? 😆 Sorry, I had to ask! 😆

Esteemed Contributor

#7, #10 & #11 are beautiful ladies in gorgeous outfits.

The purse has to go in picture 11, looks like a bucket.

Esteemed Contributor

.#7 Love the color and cut of the dress. I would be more comfortable wearing if the dress was 1-2 inches shorter. I've been known to catch my foot in long dresses. Lol.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Esteemed Contributor

I'm loving #7 and #9!
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I enjoy them all.  In each one I see something I like.  However, some look like too much polyester for the time of year for me in this scorching heat.  I like #2 right now better than anything as it looks like me at this present time.  All linen, dress, pants, everything all the time.  But I see something in each one that is very attractive.  Keep on keeping them and showing them.  It's my look book for the week and the only person whose posts I can look forward to without a disagreement as you offer something for everyone.  I like that.  We should all try being more like that.