Esteemed Contributor

Fashion Favorites (w/e 7/17/21)...

My favorite outfits this week from some of my favorite fashion bloggers. I couldn't (or wouldn't) necessarily wear any of these, but I like the way they've been styled or some particular component of the outfit.  I might put an accessory on my shopping list.  Maybe the outfit inspires me to put together something similar from my wardrobe or to try different color combinations.  Sometimes, I just love the whole look.  Thought I'd share and hope you enjoy... 

@spiderw   Just wanted to make sure you got my rant...I mean post to you on the overflow thread.

Hello to @on the bay  :wave:

Note:  Some of these pics came from old archived favorites...hopefully, they will still copy and post properly.

#3...Love the length

#4...I've worn a bustier or two in my time...this one is gorgeous

#5...Rag & Bone shorts...so cute

#8...one of the rare outfits where I love the big belt

#10...interesting

#13...Needs a cami, but otherwise my favorite...a gorgeous dress!
how to style maxi dresses

#14...jealous of you if you can wear this color Image result for jealous emoticon  
Easy Summer Outfit Idea. Sarah Butler of @sarahchristine wearing Joie Sophinana Wrap Blouse and Solid & Striped Smocked Midi Skirt in Seattle, Washington.jpg

Harper and Harely Australian Blogger Sara Donaldson wears all white in latest Editorial

#17...love this outfit, but those shoes?  WTH?   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hope everyone has a great week.  Stay cool!!

Image result for popular emoticon gif

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

Re: Fashion Favorites (w/e 7/17/21)...

MacDuff!

I did receive your post and agree with your comments.  I can understand your frustration and annoyance with all you had to go through to post.   You would think with all the technology there wouldn't be any difficulty with these forums.  I didn't report my name change but may still do so. I know other posters did mention their screen names changed also.

These forums/posts should run smoothly without so many glitches and issues.  Things run well for a time and then something happens and the confusion begins.  Maybe a complete change would work but then it might make it worse!!!!!!

I enjoyed these fashions, many looked so summery and cool, comfortable and light.  I like the fashion posts , always fun and interesting.  While not a fashion maven, I like to see different styles and designs.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MacDUFF   

#5 is my fave in this grouping... I'd only change the handbag.  Smiley Happy

And I'm with you on the shoes in #17...LOL

Trusted Contributor

@MacDUFF  I love # 18 a whole lot. Do you have any idea where it is available? Thanks.

#7 is too cute. Love it.

#10 is my favorite.

Thanks for your Saturday night postings. I enjoy them.

Honored Contributor

4 and 13 (yes with a cami) are really pretty!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF I LOVE #11 which surprises me as I'm not a fan of that style of pants but love that outfit. Also love #18. Thanks for posting!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

2, 6, 7 and 13 for me.  Color and print in #2, love the skirt in 6, colors together in 7 and 13 different, but you are right, it does need a cami

Honored Contributor

I'm always amused by the combination of the shoes and the sidewalk.  Spike heels and cracked sidewalks?

Reminds me of the 1970s in SF - when they replaced the sidewalks on Market Street with faux cobblestones - aka ankle breakers.

------------------

I like the color - but not the floral print.

-----------------------------------

I've been wearing a lot of wide leg pants this summer - really liking them.  I bought a bunch of them on clearance.  

Esteemed Contributor

There were a lot to love this week. Thank you for sharing your finds.

#3 - I like longer jean jackets, this one is great looking.

#8 - that's my kind of summer dress. Love the belt too.

#11 - what a pretty, feminine blouse. Love the colors and even the sleeves.

#18 - love the color of that dress. LOVE.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

'Gee', I do believe that I like all of these styles!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).