Honored Contributor

Re: Fashion Favorites (w/e 7/16/22)...

I favor the dresses at this fashion show!  I love number nine.  I think summer dresses are so light and comfortable!!!  Of course the fashions are all nice, thanks for sharing.

Esteemed Contributor

I like the pants and shirt on #1, but not together. To my eye they just don't go together. 

#4 The blouse is too "flowy"  It needs to have less material.

#6&7 My favorites by far.  I'm a sucker for black and white anyway and those looks are perfect.

#9 Love this dress.  It's so fresh and breezy looking on these hot days.

Thanks @MacDuFF  I enjoy your "fashion shows".

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

My favorites are #6 and 7. I like the handbag in #3, would buy that kind for myself. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Trusted Contributor

@MacDuFF   

#1 is my favorite look. It's casual, beachy, and chic. I would wear the top and pants but with a flat or small wedge sandal.

#6 the white top is beautiful. I love it with the wide belt and black pants. (The slits don't bother me.)

#8 that blouse is from Walmart? I'd buy it.

Nice summer choices. Now the stores are beginning to show fall fashions. I can't even look at fall yet when I know it's going to be hot through Sept.

Thanks and have a great day. 😊

Esteemed Contributor

My favorites are #3 (LOVE that handbag although it's a tad large for me), #6 (with different handbag and shoes), 8, 10 & 12.  #12 is probably my favorite overall.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

My favorite is #6. The slit in the pants doesn't bother me. I would wear my black heels with cut outs instead of the orange ones. I prefer a bag with a shoulder strap. 

The dresses aren't all my style, but I like how they look on the women.