Esteemed Contributor

Fashion Favorites (w/e 7/11/20)...

My favorite outfits this week from some of my favorite fashion bloggers. I couldn't (or wouldn't) necessarily wear any of these, but I like the way they've been styled or some particular component of the outfit.  I might put an accessory on my shopping list.  Maybe the outfit inspires me to put together something similar from my wardrobe or to try different color combinations.  Sometimes, I just love the whole look.  Thought I'd share and hope you enjoy...

Lifestyle Influencer, Jamie Lewinger of More Than Turquoise, wearing SheIn tiger print button through belted shirt dress

Lifestyle Influencer, Jamie Lewinger of More Than Turquoise in Julie Miles pearl cross necklace

fashion blogger jessica wang wearing a crochet top and sharing her favorite dry shampoos // Jessica Wang - Notjessfashion.com

jessica wang wearing rebecca minkoff jumpsuit sharing july 4th designer sales // Jessica Wang - Notjessfashion.com

jessica wang wearing red jacket and denim bermuda shorts sharing july 4th designer sales // Jessica Wang - Notjessfashion.com

4th 7.JPG

3 dresses that will make an impression, Cranberry Tantrums, Fashion Blog

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Fashion Favorites (w/e 7/11/20)...

My favorite was the wide leg pants outfit (i think it was #11 and third from the bottom).

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

Love the floral sweater with the leopard shoes.  Several good ideas in these designs.  Model in #3 looks like she needs more sleep - can't keep her eyes open!

Honored Contributor

I'm singing 'Lady in Blue'.............(my favorite photo/outfit).

I also like the white aviator jumpsuit.

And all of the others, too.

A big Thank You!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

p.s.  The name of the blogger in the blue cardi and jeans?

I like her classic style.  Sort of my style, more or less.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

I wouldn't wear any of these.....not that they are awful, just not my style.

I always enjoy looking, though, @MacDUFF Woman Wink.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Now I'm liking the yellow gold floral top, model sitting on the yellow gold chair.

Great photography, btw.

Honored Contributor

Flipping through the pics ....

The model, pose and torn pants - change her hair to red and she'd look just like one of my nieces.

Love the crocheted top .... I have something similar but instead of circles, I crocheted pentagons.  

fashion blogger jessica wang wearing a crochet top and sharing her favorite dry shampoos // Jessica Wang - Notjessfashion.com

------------------------------------------------------

Model looks like one of my friends - pose and all!  I like the bright shirt with the white pants ... similar to what I wear.  I don't wear heels - but do wear leopard booties!

---------------------------------------------------------

She's not going to get very far in those heels on city streets.  And - when she does get to her destination, her feet will be filthy!

But, I do like the jacket.  I have something similar in a different shade of red.

jessica wang wearing red jacket and denim bermuda shorts sharing july 4th designer sales // Jessica Wang - Notjessfashion.com

--------------------------------------------------------

I think I might actually wear something similar to this.  I do have a straw hat that looks like that - just a lighter straw color.  I don't like bleached denim and only wear full length pants.  But switch to full length indigo denim - I'd go for it.

Lifestyle Influencer, Jamie Lewinger of More Than Turquoise, wearing SheIn tiger print button through belted shirt dress

--------------------------------------------------

Just about a year ago, I knitted a sweater very similar to this.  Loved the pattern, loved the yarn, enjoyed knitting it,  loved the look of the finished piece.  I tried it on and it looked absolutely awful on me. I have a narrow body and wide shoulders and this made me look so top-heavy!  It went into the Goodwill bag.  

Lifestyle Influencer, Jamie Lewinger of More Than Turquoise in Julie Miles pearl cross necklace

Honored Contributor

This time around I do not care for any of them.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I love the sweater and the necklace in the 2nd picture. Also like the other sweaters!