Honored Contributor

Re: Fashion Favorites (w/e 7/11/20)...

@MacDUFF wrote:

Here’s the ones I like this week.

I don’t understand the yellow heels at all, but I like the other 3 pieces. 
jessica wang wearing red jacket and denim bermuda shorts sharing july 4th designer sales // Jessica Wang - Notjessfashion.com

I like the jeans and the top. The duster, handbag, & shoes aren’t for me. 
4th 7.JPG

Not a fan of the extra long shirttail. Would prefer a regular blouse or tee. Love the jeans & cardigan. Sneakers are ok. 

She looks great! I don’t normally wear a bold yellow floral print. Would give it a try. Shoes are nice. 

Like the look. I prefer a smaller handbag, but overall, I wouldn’t need to change anything. 

This one intrigues me. Would love to see a front view. Looks like a bit of midriff showing. Wide sleeves & wide legs are out of my comfort zone, but she looks great in it. Dislike the platform shoes and the handbag. 

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for your comments!

Wilma, I always look forward to your tweaks and agree with many of them.  I'm with you and ALRATIBA about those neon yellow heels...no way!  A pair of sneaks would be my choice.

Romary, the woman in the blue and the floral sweaters is Bibi Horst...love her style!

@shoptilyadropagain  @KathyM23   @ROMARY   

@tends2dogs   @ALRATIBA   @Katcat1 

@CANDLEQUEEN   @wilma 

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

Thanks for your comments!

Wilma, I always look forward to your tweaks and agree with many of them.  I'm with you and ALRATIBA about those neon yellow heels...no way!  A pair of sneaks would be my choice.

Romary, the woman in the blue and the floral sweaters is Bibi Horst...love her style!

@shoptilyadropagain  @KathyM23   @ROMARY   

@tends2dogs   @ALRATIBA   @Katcat1 

@CANDLEQUEEN   @wilma 

@MacDUFF 

And thanks to you for posting the photos. I enjoy looking at them. 😊

Honored Contributor

Yes!  Love your photos and bloggers!!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

It is a nice collection but nothing stands out for me.  However, it is always fun to take the tour of the different styles you post!!!!