Honored Contributor

Re: Fashion Favorites (w/e 7/1/23)...

@MacDuFF 

Thank you! And same to you!

Thanks for reminding me of that multi-color longhorn! That was a fun avatar!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@MacDuFF @monicakm @Queen of shop @Foxxee @Iwantcoffee 

IMG_1989.jpeg

this one caught my eye!

My fav jeans....

IMG_1990.jpeg

https://www.qvc.com/Candace-Cameron-Bure-Pacific-Denim-Light-Flare-Jean.product.A16757.html

So, this lets you know about my size and proportions! Nearly every CCB style offered fits me! These jeans, for instance, fit to a "T"! Then length (in petite) is perfect. Even the amount of space in the area of the pockets has enough space to maneuver. And the  

derriere

fits great too!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

@MacDuFF Thank you for the info. on that black dress!  I never would have thought it was linen from looking at the picture To be honest, as much as I like linen, I wish this was a different fabric.  I had thought it was a softer drapier fabric that was maybe a little more streamlined on the body. Oh well!  It does look great on the model tho!

Respected Contributor

Hello all~

My favs this week are 8, 9, 12, with 12 my absolute FAV!!😍😎

8...while I love whites, creams and colors in summer, every now and then I love a classic black summer dress. Love this one~with those puffed sleeves, pretty open square neck & empire waist. And the simple straw crossbody with it. Very simple, chic.

9...This is a me outfit. Only the skirt I'd adjust for me at 5'1.5". Even for her it seems a bit too long, voluminous, especially for hot weather. I'd prefer it to the ankle, mid-calf, or even a shorter skirt. But that said, still a pretty look, as is. I love the cropped top, the goldenrod color (not a usual color I wear a lot, not so much against my face, but as a skirt, yes)...just overall pretty boho summer look. The neck scarf could be hot in heat too, but still looks cute. The chunky ball earrings are cute with it too.

12~😍Top to Toe I love this!! Also a "me" outfit. Love love love the look. The cute top, and have always loved that style side button naval look, on the skirt (I think it's a skirt and not goucho pants?) Adorable, sporty, nautical, chic. And all the rest...her hair, earrings, sunnys, metallic sandals, straw bag. Perfection. Where can I get it?!